Well i would not have believed it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah but the elastostart handle has it's own rubber AV haha

That makes them vibrate like hell. Pay attention to the elastostart in this video below. I think my initial assumption holds some merit. Anytime you have an anomaly, you look to see what if anything has changed, from the environment to it's physical self. Fact is something was altered, a new part was added and now we have a problem that doesn't seem to be the norm. Not saying I'm right, but I would remove the elastojunk and see what happens.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IvuGEI9KRos?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IvuGEI9KRos?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

well if it was something to do with the starter it would have happend to the previous owner as he put it on and
has cut a lot more hard wood with it than i will be

and the day that husky makes a descent starter handle is the day it may get changed coz i ain't puting that gay peice
gray plastic on my saw :poke:

well if it was something to do with the starter it would have happend to the previous owner as he put it on and
has cut a lot more hard wood with it than i will be

and the day that husky makes a descent starter handle is the day it may get changed coz i ain't puting that gay peice
gray plastic on my saw :poke:

LOL.

Maybe an accumulative effect, that or I'm simply wrong.:msp_sad:

I would say a good remedy that would last longer than grease would be a silicone based spray lubricant. Silicone really isn't that great for plastic, but it will penetrate into the plastic and keep it slick for a long time.

LOL.

Maybe an accumulative effect, that or I'm simply wrong.:msp_sad:

I would say a good remedy that would last longer than grease would be a silicone based spray lubricant. Silicone really isn't that great for plastic, but it will penetrate into the plastic and keep it slick for a long time.

thats worth a try
won't collect dirt

Latest posts

Back