West Central Ohio GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xtremez, I might be interested in it I am always looking for extra parts for my 084.

Would anyone be willing to show me how to rebuild an walbro carb? Its in my Dolmar 3410TH saw Ive took it apart to clean it, (long story) thought I rebuilt it correct followed the diagram on it on the walbro site and I can get it to pop with gas in the carb but for the life of me cant get it run.Screws all the way in, out nothing I am at a loss here help? Ive gone to my dealer here which is questionable dont know that I have total faith in parts or instruction from him just need a little guiding hand. Walbro WT624 carb

xtremez, I might be interested in it I am always looking for extra parts for my 084.

Would anyone be willing to show me how to rebuild an walbro carb? Its in my Dolmar 3410TH saw Ive took it apart to clean it, (long story) thought I rebuilt it correct followed the diagram on it on the walbro site and I can get it to pop with gas in the carb but for the life of me cant get it run.Screws all the way in, out nothing I am at a loss here help? Ive gone to my dealer here which is questionable dont know that I have total faith in parts or instruction from him just need a little guiding hand. Walbro WT624 carb

You are welcome to use my workbench and tools. I'm not sure I can help with the carb but I bet someone can.
Jim

Thanks jim I had planned dragging my tools with me and I think this something ill do my tailgate I aint skeered

Sigh....I was planning on coming down there for the festivities and meeting people. I thought if I didn't post anything and snuck up quietly on this weekend I could attack it without fate interfering and jinxing me. That didn't work. :bang: Was informed that the boy and his team made a baseball tournament again this Saturday. He's only going to be a kid for so long, I'll make another one someday.

Don't know what the settings should be on that, but when the screws are all the way in, it shuts the fuel off. Gently seat them in, then back out to factory settings. If there are no factory settings I would try L out 3/4 an H out 1.

S Was informed that the boy and his team made a baseball tournament again this Saturday. He's only going to be a kid for so long, I'll make another one someday.

You cant miss family stuff for these :rock: and your doing the right thing :msp_thumbup:. Kids are only going through your life once. gtg's happen all the time.
Heck we were talking about my sons ballgames from 5 years ago the other day in tournaments and all star games etc. Those memories will be forever etched in your mind.

You cant miss family stuff for these :rock: and your doing the right thing :msp_thumbup:. Kids are only going through your life once. gtg's happen all the time.
Heck we were talking about my sons ballgames from 5 years ago the other day in tournaments and all star games etc. Those memories will be forever etched in your mind.

That's what I'm thinking, and I just read my post in your quote. I better clarify, I'll make another gtg, not another kid, lol! They've already outnumbered me and the bride.

Agreed Barry! Wish my excuse was better, but I'm merely chained to the desk to free other weekends for pulling.

BTW, got your message and I want to make this happen. We may get some interest here, as well.

thanks

MM thank you, that is some of the things I dont have are the carb setup tools..yet.Just tonight I made a case splitter for my Dolkita on the clutch side soon enough I will have to make one for the other side. Thank you very much too all whom offered help benchspace tools etc., this is what its all about people helping the handicap :rock:

MM thank you, that is some of the things I dont have are the carb setup tools..yet.Just tonight I made a case splitter for my Dolkita on the clutch side soon enough I will have to make one for the other side. Thank you very much too all whom offered help benchspace tools etc., this is what its all about people helping the handicap :rock:

I could also pack my ultrasonic cleaner if you like. Just need some juice so we can disassemble, zap it in the ultra and put it back together.

Agreed Barry! Wish my excuse was better, but I'm merely chained to the desk to free other weekends for pulling.

BTW, got your message and I want to make this happen. We may get some interest here, as well.

Speaking of pulling, I heard Andrew did good the other day.
As far as the other thing, I want to get some things solidified before making a announcement. Sounds like it will be well received. We need to put our heads together and come up with a plan.

Lowvolt if you want to go ahead and thanks I have ran it through my USC 2 or 3 times for at least a half hour each time but whats one more time gonna hurt?? thanks for the help

I'll be thinking of you fellers........

Listening to Warren Haynes in the shop.........getting my mind right for Bonaroo!!!!!!

[video=youtube;yS-Wz8SH8Nw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS-Wz8SH8Nw&list=PL777EC644ACB8B6DA[/video]

Ok, I give. What are we all talkin bout here?

:confused2:

Local antique tractor club's show in September. I've been talking to president of club about having antique chainsaws, some logs for demonstrations, stuff like that. I may bring a buzzsaw, younger generation seems to have no idea what they are or what they are capable of. He seems very receptive to it, said he'd even like to see hot saws. I'm good with any age saws really, just trying to get in the door under antique. I wasn't trying to be secretive, not a big deal, just want to make sure its a go before putting the word out.

Anyone have any big Echo bars? Got the new clutch spring in the JD 800V (Echo 8000) that LowVolt brought to the Indiana GTG but it only came with a 16" bar. The Echo dealer wants $93 for a 28" bar, that is worse than Stihl. If anyone has one 24" or more they want to part with I would appreciate you bringing it along.

Back