Western Pa., Eastern Ohio,GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vibes

Vibes

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm at the Alleghenny Valley exit. Your less than an hour from me. I work at the power houses down in the Beaver County area. Keep it posted.

buzz sawyer
March 12 - My wife will be in Florida AND it's my Birthday - I will plan to be there.

Is this it? See the "A" in the upper left? Only about 1 hour 40 mins. from Wheeling.

attachment.php

Last edited:
turbo885

turbo885

ArboristSite Operative
Possum hollow

i dont know dave sounds like there is going to be a lot of traffic on possum hollow i might have to put a toll gate on my end LOL BILL

wampum

wampum

Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
March 12 - My wife will be in Florida AND it's my Birthday - I will plan to be there.

Is this it? See the "A" in the upper left? Only about 1 hour 40 mins. from Wheeling.

attachment.php

Yep thats it,however I live in the suburbs of Wampum,about 3 miles out. Like I said before I am looking at March 12th with March 19th if we were to get a freak snow storm on the 12th. The last few years its been pretty good weather around here in March. If the dates are bad let me know we can change them. Right now it looks like at least 2 to 3 dozen will be there,I hope for more. I am going to have it in a pasture,so there should be lots of room. Parking we will figure that out. The wife said she will cook up Chili,and some home made soup. We will also have hot dogs and probably baked beans and potato salad. I will make a couple pots of coffee(30 cup size). Anyone who wants to bring pot luck that will be great. Because I am on well water and septic,I am going to get a portable toilet brought in. I have some decent sassafras that I can cut for the cookies. I also will have my Split fire splitter set up,with plenty of rounds,if you want to try it. I would love to have someone bring a Super Split. I am not looking to get my wood split,I just want to give you the chance to try a couple different splitters,if you want. So anyone wanting to bring a splitter you are welcome to bring it.

I will get more serious about all I have planned around January,after the holidays. I hope to have carving logs for you and I am planning on setting up my saw mill(Peterson swing mill). If you want to bring a chain saw mill I will get a couple of logs for that let me know.

If you want to do anything else let me know,I am open for any suggestions. All are welcome. Lets have a good time and put some faces to the names here. Hopefully we can all can pick up some new friends.

buzz sawyer
Hmmm...prolly about 4 hrs. from the house...want me to bring the RA, Buzz?

Absolutely, it needs to be run by someone who really knows how to handle big ones. Come to think of it, that would make a real nice birthday present.

Sounds like this is shaping up to be a real wing-ding. Just the thing to get over the mid-winter feistys.

Vibes

Vibes

Addicted to ArboristSite
I gotta make this one. Its in my back yard. I'll save some hickory for cooking and bring some Yuengling for all the Ohio guys to try out. Any requests for flavors.

NeoTree

NeoTree

ArboristSite Guru
I gotta make this one. Its in my back yard. I'll save some hickory for cooking and bring some Yuengling for all the Ohio guys to try out. Any requests for flavors.

mmm Yuengling, just snuck across the border today and picked some up. I can try to bring some 8 foot pine logs for cutting, racing, or whatever.

Rudedog

Rudedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Absolutely, it needs to be run by someone who really knows how to handle big ones. Come to think of it, that would make a real nice birthday present.

Sounds like this is shaping up to be a real wing-ding. Just the thing to get over the mid-winter feistys.

Agreed. PM sent. Can I bring something.

Latest posts