western people

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, are you ruling out Hawaiians as well?

Hmm,I see what your sayin.....coulda sworn it was a big tan brute with a yellow cape and a spear or warclub.But they're still the same time zone as far western aleutian standard time,and thats good enough for me.
Seems like it should have perhaps a small rising sun since large %'s of land was owned by japanese.
Ill email the state delegation and get to the bottom of this....

ak

Injun Joe,
My wife and I are in Las Vegas for a few days. Just visited Nelson,Nv today and took a stroll up Main Street. Nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live here... what would my chainsaws do with no trees to growl at?????

Just kidding about not living here, it would be real hard to get used to no trees. Can really see for miles though!!

2Door

well i love nevada wouldnt be anywhere else especially the weather today it was sun shiny warm then tonight it tried to snow yesterday we were barb- que-in but its fun to work to try and find our wood and if any of you guys come through schurz you'll see the fruits of my labor when you cruise here sere right next to the road.

Back