Limiter cap removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elittle

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I saw a lot of people saying to screw in a screw and pop them out but make sure it doesn't turn so the tabs line up and it seemed to be a pain. So if anyone is curious I used a pair of hemostats, stuck them in the side of my echo cs310, grabbed on to them and just pulled them out like a tooth. Just thought I'd share. :D
The one I tried the screw on cracked, then the hemostat just popped them both out. 1000008445.jpg

So I saw a lot of people saying to screw in a screw and pop them out but make sure it doesn't turn so the tabs line up and it seemed to be a pain. So if anyone is curious I used a pair of hemostats, stuck them in the side of my echo cs310, grabbed on to them and just pulled them out like a tooth. Just thought I'd share. :D
The one I tried the screw on cracked, then the hemostat just popped them both out. View attachment 1151051
Try a screw with the point ground off next time.

The one I tried the screw on cracked, then the hemostat just popped them both out. View attachment 1151051
Try diagonal cutters, i have done a few like that with 3 or 4 nips.

Back