whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your turn:

1. Do you consider yourself a danger to rabbits, and other small, furry, rodent like critters?
2. Do you find the burdens of housework to be overwhelming at times?
3. How do you feel when you see a bunny rabbit?
4. Have you ever been exposed to excessive amounts of Marijuana dipped in embalming fluid, and large amounts of poorly ventilated automotive exhaust?

1. :chainsaw: 2. :taped: 3. :msp_wub: 4. :dizzy:

You two are nuts,,,
Anyway, here in socal, I woke up to 29 degrees at 5am. I went to the yard at 7am to meet 'Fleetwash' because it is truck washing day.
I felt bad for those guys washing trucks in freezing weather,,,not,,,
It is a beautiful day!
Jeff :)

Does it normally get that cold there? Its about 70 here.

Cleaned up 11 trees yesterday by myself with my whisper rain all day today so i aint did ####

I went after a hung up uprooted red oak the other day. Clumbed up there and hacked away til it sprung up then I dropped the bent spar with no problems.

However I went out Friday after a hung up uprooted pine and realized I really help on that one and after I got my throwball stuck up there I drove back home with my tail between my legs. Live to fight another day.

Sensitive about it are you? hey man, the guy is trying to quit smoking, we all should be behind our locked doors with our shotguns. Don't send yer kids out.

Hey wiener face I am working at a radio station in Lafayette hills Monday , wanna hang ? Maybe do a little climbing , prolly just #### talking

Latest posts

Back