whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, they get big. We had to do some cutting on the stump just to get it loaded. I did one last week that was a little bigger than that one. The pics never do justice.

I hear that! Now you got the new phone, let's see the pics of those bad boys :rock:

Got to my first job. Got the broken branch cut out of the tree. Go to chip it and the battery switch was left on onthe chipper . Now the battery is dead. Wtf days off to a good start. Oh yeah dud I mention its hot as hell out.

Laid on my ass today, had a long busy week playing catch-up and helping a top trimmer get the confidence to be a foreman, and I think he's gonna do good. The 2 owners of our company went to Alabama this weekend to check out a SkyTrim to get us ahead on our contract with the local power utility and so he can put more time and men towards keeping residential work caught up. Pretty pumped about it all as it will hopefully free up more time for me to get more climbing in and not focus so much on our routine bucket work. I just don't prefer working in a bucket, I love climbing so far, even though I still have a lot to learn.

or buy one here, another site sponsor. Tree Stuff - The Grounds Keeper Rake

Personally I only like these rakes for stump chips. They are the best dam stump rake ever. They would be really good for thatching a yard to.

I have used both and the groundskeeper grabs too much. The maintainer dont grab as much and is easier to use on most raking. I called the guy from the maintainer last year and talked with him about his rakes and the groundskeeper and he said the guys from the groundskeeper stole his idea, but who knows. I use the maintainer because its what is sold in the local stores here. Im all for supporting the site sponsors.

Nice Jared, what did that take you? 2 mins?

That stump didnt even take that long due to the fact I could only grind it flush to grade because of cable and telephone lines that rain under the stump.

Ground 10 stumps in under 2 hours. Two of them were pretty big.

Latest posts

Back