whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, yesterday we had dad vs. son 500 yard shoot comp and i just won so a tad happy bout that and today we stripped 100 yards of old paddock wire fence and the boy got to slip the clutch on the 4x4 cruiser for his 1st time driving about the paddock, a proud dad moment. He be stealing the car for joy rides in no time:)

tree wise well i got some free wood to give away if you want 30m3 of crap pine
look in far back ground thats 8 hours work by a stump bloke to make 3 piles each 4+ m3 of stump grindings to be moved as well by bobcat n truck. I'll need 5 m3 of top soil to dress & seed it

IMGP1804 %28Large%29.JPG

Nice stealing weather here in so. Cal. Had my truck all loaded for a job last night, put a tarp over the bed of my PU, I woke this morning 3 saws short, and a tool box, and a dewalt drill box(had my throw line stuff in it). I have a video surveillance in my driveway I installed last time I got ripped off, but my wife had unplugged it to plug in a lamp. They didn't take a lot of stuff they could of.
Tonight I got the surveillance on, my shotgun loaded next to the bed, and I put a old burned out saw in there where it can be seen. I'm not hunting rabbits
I was so depressed this morning, one of the saws was a stihl 038 I bought 12 years ago, I loved that saw. I had to go borrow a husky 575 to do this job for tomorrow. I hate a thief.

Nice stealing weather here in so. Cal. Had my truck all loaded for a job last night, put a tarp over the bed of my PU, I woke this morning 3 saws short, and a tool box, and a dewalt drill box(had my throw line stuff in it). I have a video surveillance in my driveway I installed last time I got ripped off, but my wife had unplugged it to plug in a lamp. They didn't take a lot of stuff they could of.
Tonight I got the surveillance on, my shotgun loaded next to the bed, and I put a old burned out saw in there where it can be seen. I'm not hunting rabbits
I was so depressed this morning, one of the saws was a stihl 038 I bought 12 years ago, I loved that saw. I had to go borrow a husky 575 to do this job for tomorrow. I hate a thief.

so sorry bout that beast, 00 buck or birdshot

Man, sorry Beasty. I hate thieves. Got nailed a few years ago, always suspected a crackhead neighbor and set up camera's everywhere on my property. Go out every night to double check that all is locked tight. If I ever caught someone, not sure what I would do, but they would never leave the property. Hope ya catch the bum.

Thanks all for the well wishes, she is home now. Still doing 4 breathing treatments a day and on a crap load of meds. She is a champ with the smoking thing. Me, not so much. I have been doing pretty good, 2-3 a day, a long ways from 2 packs a day. I am using the patch and it helps, but then all of a sudden I will get this massive urge, to the point of insanity. I will go slam one out, get a buzz and then feel massive regret, those things are freakin EVIL. She say's that she can already tell a diff in taste and smell. LOL!

Going out to change out the axle in the dump trailer. Driveway is finally clear of ice and dirty slush. Have been studying to take my QAL test, man, talk about repetitive info, but I get the point, they want it burned into your brain.

Going up to Minisooooota to go thru a EAB deal. Will be good, get to stay with first born in his apartment and eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co where he is a waiter. Guess the average tip night is at least a hundy. Told him that I wanted at least one night with a toga party with drunk naked hot college girls, but they are going to school to become pastors, so I got a feeling it wont happen.

Looking over my list of things to do and it's minimal, almost nothing to do job wise. Strangely, I like that in that I'm going to be off the wall in another month so I now have time to prepare as opposed to constantly working AND preparing.

Thanks all for the well wishes, she is home now. Still doing 4 breathing treatments a day and on a crap load of meds. She is a champ with the smoking thing. Me, not so much. I have been doing pretty good, 2-3 a day, a long ways from 2 packs a day. I am using the patch and it helps, but then all of a sudden I will get this massive urge, to the point of insanity. I will go slam one out, get a buzz and then feel massive regret, those things are freakin EVIL. She say's that she can already tell a diff in taste and smell. LOL!

Going out to change out the axle in the dump trailer. Driveway is finally clear of ice and dirty slush. Have been studying to take my QAL test, man, talk about repetitive info, but I get the point, they want it burned into your brain.

Going up to Minisooooota to go thru a EAB deal. Will be good, get to stay with first born in his apartment and eat at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co where he is a waiter. Guess the average tip night is at least a hundy. Told him that I wanted at least one night with a toga party with drunk naked hot college girls, but they are going to school to become pastors, so I got a feeling it wont happen.
please don't smoke when on patch. slams the heart with nicotine overload. had a dear friend pass because of just that. we need you here.

Why were they evacuating, and why would anyone salt a roof ?

The one guy's house was destroyed from frozen pipes. I went up there again the other day and yanked a big assed property preservation truck out of a snow bank. The cute little lesbian driving was thankful. A few other clients had lost power long enough to have to leave.

The Lesbians on Frog Hollow called me about their roof leaking- there was so much ice under the snow I sprinkled some salt to melt it and help the gutters drain... then promptly went sliding off the roof myself.

Old Man Peabody won't leave. I have been taking loads of firewood up and stacking it by his stove

When I was road plowing people were hollering at me about plowing them in, among them was a lesbian couple who cried " we are women! We can't shovel!" I replied " I am sure if I told you that women couldn't shovel snow then you would have no problems doing so" They scowled as I took another swig of gutrot and hit the gas pedal.

What I find impressive about all of this is how many lesbians there are around these days.

P.S. I have put myself on the wagon and taken all the firearms and contraband out of my vehicle.

Very sorry to hear that.

Crappy day but got the job finished. You know it is going to be a bad day when you run the bobcat into the customers backyard fence before any tree work has started. Then after lowering the hard limbs at the bottom of the tree you f-up and hit the fence again when lowering a easy limb. After that i just started bombing some limbs. So i fingered what the hell i have to replace the fence anyway so we removed the bent section and just pulled the tree over into the field. ( before i broke anything else ) Saved a lot of time by pulling it over, 5 hrs done with me and 2 guys.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 90
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 86
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG