whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a obstruction pruning, dude originally wanted the 2 trees pruned. Couldn't afford me, but wanted me to do it. So we agreed on a price to hit a few particular branches. I do it, and some extras, dead ones, that where on the way. Go to settle and dude acts like he is pissed that all I did........is what we agreed on! **** kills me! He settled, but I could tell that he wanted much more done and was hoping that I would. Ya know, since I was there. I could do favors all day, everyday.

Did a obstruction pruning, dude originally wanted the 2 trees pruned. Couldn't afford me, but wanted me to do it. So we agreed on a price to hit a few particular branches. I do it, and some extras, dead ones, that where on the way. Go to settle and dude acts like he is pissed that all I did........is what we agreed on! **** kills me! He settled, but I could tell that he wanted much more done and was hoping that I would. Ya know, since I was there. I could do favors all day, everyday.

that's a no win, doing part of what they want in pruning.

I've spent enough time looking for trucks to know two things, tri state is a rip off, and there is a sucker born every minute, probably the only reason why Joe is still in business. I just bought a crane that would have been North of 60k on his lot for far far less, in fact all of my equipment are items you could find any day on his lot, most of the time for 40-50 percent off of his pricing. And all my **** works, lol. There is a 0475ft El int here for sale asking 65k. Joe would get a hold of it, do nothing to it and ask 95. I can't blame him because there are those that buy from him, but it'll never be me.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

tusebumy.jpg

Got a call last night for this.... In and out in an hour $950.

Deevo has the sena units in his Kask helmet. I mounted the sena unit in my petzl helmets and love them they are blue tooth and only cost $280 or so a pair off amazon. You just mount them in your existing helmet.uploadfromtaptalk1396966287473.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396966310962.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396966358529.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Did you see the ropeteks? The muffs are low profile, and they come mounted on a kiss, not my choice helmet, but at 360 a piece with the helmet, and the low profile muffs, seems like a good deal.

Did you see the ropeteks? The muffs are low profile, and they come mounted on a kiss, not my choice helmet, but at 360 a piece with the helmet, and the low profile muffs, seems like a good deal.

It's the same sena system as the ropetek uses. It's easy as.cake to install and then you can pick whatever muffs you want.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Whatever happened to good old fashioned screaming?

Man, woke up during the night, and my left knee is all ****ed up. Gimping around. It's been threatening for a couple days now. Hopefully this doesn't last very long. I got too much to do for this ********!! ****. Not feeling this getting older bit.

Latest posts

Back