whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this thread is what it is and ain't gonna never change. big ego s, big trash talkers and braggarts, good treemen sprinkled with noobs, wanna be s, never gonna be s and those are gonna get slapped around til they ****, go away or become a real tree man and prove it. stick around (you know who I am talking to) and you might just learn sumpin and become the latter.

this is Arborfight...dig your heels in and let's see what you are made of.

this thread is what it is and ain't gonna never change. big ego s, big trash talkers and braggarts, good treemen sprinkled with noobs, wanna be s, never gonna be s and those are gonna get slapped around til they ****, go away or become a real tree man and prove it. stick around (you know who I am talking to) and you might just learn sumpin and become the latter.

**** equals sht the fk up

I guess 28 is still pretty young. I started my business when I was 25 after managing a car stealership for a couple years. **** having a boss. **** working inside. If I could get a job where I had to stay in the woods for days at a time with a rifle Id be all over it.
i think we should have car dealers with rifles

Don't forget the ass raping ninjas. They need a place too.

I was kinda interested in a grapple like that at one point, but never really looked into it. Is it a pita to switch back to the regular bucket? I like being able to just pull the two pins to swap between bucket and the forks.
This is the setup I bet you need for yours.
age4ynur.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should start at the first post and read from there to here,,I did and I remember I hate you,,lol!,,Nah,, anyway it was a beautiful day and actually a beautiful week. :)
Jeff

They should start at the first post and read from there to here,,I did and I remember I hate you,,lol!,. :)
Jeff
I know, right? Treevet is like Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars "Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!"

Dropped my old 200 of at the local (semi) stihl geek for a total rebuild, new carb, etc. Be a few weeks probably, but nice to have that in the works. Last one he did is still screaming like better than new, so I have total confidence.

Hoping I never have to resort to the brand new 540 that's sitting in the tool box waiting. Just saying.

Yeah, like why is everybody so upset they don't make the 200 anymore? What is it like 250 for and engine overhaul?

Its good to put in all new handle mounts too.

I bought one of those saw attachments for my Stihl Kombi system. Seemed to work pretty good til the thing got stuck in a limb and slid out so I had to climb up there and get it out.

My guy works like I used when I was 30

My guy called his people and told them he was working late

My guy set me up with a dump site right around the corner from an out of town job

My guy disengaged the chipper at full throttle and I didn't even get mad.

My guy put so much stuff through that chipper today

I have been on Facebook with the Treetards and the Groundman's Guild. We have been argueing that is impossible to read a person's mind. Guys, really, you know how to read a person's mind don't you? Paul, Dave and even Jeff? Right? I am not crazy right?

We should start a thread just for trash talking. A no rules, no holds barred "**** you and that dingo you rode in on" thread. That way you guys can talk about how trashy each other's skirts and push up bras are in private.

Uh, like dude, yer new here. What do you think we are all doing in this thread already. They don't let us go to any other thread but this one.

This is the setup I bet you need for yours.
age4ynur.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like the John Deere quick-connect. When I bought a new 5603, I made my dealer honor his agreement: they make a different system that fits universal quick attachments. He tried slipping me the JD version, but I insisted on getting the universal style.

All my bobcat attachments will fit my JD, too. Auger, root grapple, tree shear, sweeper bucket, even a front mount mower. I couldn't hope to afford different attachments for both loaders.

Latest posts

Back