whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the firewood section just had a moment of silence for all the lost BTUs in your pictures ! Is that a weight kit on your machine I've never seen a motor cabin door that big
The rear door has an extra hydro cooler and fan built into it for the mulching head we run on the machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another job well done
78d5bcf07b8eadb6420a7892c2e14659.jpg
457045dddb50dbab00c7703b5b0a4986.jpg
c608f7991defa9c07061b811d3ac3d13.jpg
6892853c72c0477dd9a77038be6580c6.jpg

I only take what they pay for. They said they didn't have the cash to go to the ground so I turned it into a large telephone pole. I do need to paint the bed. I think I'm going to go with green. Need to get on that soon.

Well, got the call today. $15,000 for the new tower. Another 6-7 g's for labor. I have murder on my mind.
Going to take it in and see what kind of hit I will take if I trade it in. Bill, head shop bubba at I-80, said it maybe a deal where they park it and if one comes in with a bad chassis, but good boom, they will pair them up, refurbish and out the door it will go. Taking it in next week.

This has forced me into a corner. Not real sure that I want to do this at all. I am in a good place right now and really don't want to go back into debt. So, to me, it is a go big or go home deal. If I do trade it in and get a new one, I am going to go ahead and get all the other **** too. Or, I may say screw it and be done with this career altogether. Been on this fence long enough.

Going to call the po po up there, I have had several people tell me that they think I can get them in pretty big trouble. That what they did is criminal with intent. Especially since I have several Certified mech's and welders that all say that it was absolutely done on purpose. So I guess I will see what happens.

It has really messed with me mentally, I really would like to go up there and cause some major damage, but then I would get into trouble and that wont help matters either. Seems that they have shut the doors anyways, maybe all the BS they pull has finally caught up with them. If anybody is in the Chi-Town area and could check, I would really appreciate it. If they are operating under a new name, I want to know it. They need to be exposed if they are. I have been told several times that I am very lucky that thing did not let go while I was in it. What really bugs me, I had my middle boy in it a few times. If something happened to him, they would be dead. Makes me ill thinking about it. Also makes me worry that some young guy with big eyes and high aspirations will go in there and get screwed the same way and end up getting killed because he bought a truck like mine.

Those fk'ng aasholes.

Pettit trucks website says they just moved from Rockford Il to Edgerton Wi. They have lots of forestry equip, not sure if it's them or not. PettitTrucks.com

Latest posts

Back