whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I have a damn cold but we did get a fairly large check we had been looking for the last three weeks. Who is working Xmas? We are starting a big removal tomorrow and if we don't finish it we are going in Xmas morn. for whatever it takes...hopefully not over two hours if we have to go at all.

I know mine and Christmas is not a work day.

I guess I have a damn cold but we did get a fairly large check we had been looking for the last three weeks. Who is working Xmas? We are starting a big removal tomorrow and if we don't finish it we are going in Xmas morn. for whatever it takes...hopefully not over two hours if we have to go at all.

Don't expect your help to show up. I know I wouldn't just to finish up a job on Xmas. If I was working for you that would make me look for another job. Family is just more important than finishing a job that could wait a day. Emergency storm work would be a different story.

Life must really suck if you have to work on x-mas, and suck for the dopes willing to work for you.
Jeff :)
Merry Christmas

Well, it's 4:45, I'm back and we are done. So no going back on Xmas for an hour or two to finish anything. You guys can chill out now. We guaranteed this client this particular job would be done before their annual extended family Christmas spectacular that starts Xmas day early PM and I cut it a little close. But it worked out ok. As far as life sucking, Jeff, you old turd, if my life or the guys that work for me lives suck then you must be damn near suicidal with yours. As far as benefits and bonuses I guarantee I could make your outfit look like thirty F'in cents.

Well, it's 4:45, I'm back and we are done. So no going back on Xmas for an hour or two to finish anything. You guys can chill out now. We guaranteed this client this particular job would be done before their annual extended family Christmas spectacular that starts Xmas day early PM and I cut it a little close. But it worked out ok. As far as life sucking, Jeff, you old turd, if my life or the guys that work for me lives suck then you must be damn near suicidal with yours. As far as benefits and bonuses I guarantee I could make your outfit look like thirty F'in cents.
I guess the ghost of Christmas present helped you get it done early:)
Hope you have a good Christmas tomorrow.

I guess the ghost of Christmas present helped you get it done early:)
Hope you have a good Christmas tomorrow.

The ghost of Christmas present and the caretaker of the property deciding it would be better to leave all the wood stacked near an area where they have a bonfire every now and then. Saved a LOT of hauling off. This property has a main lodge and seven guest cottages that I know of. The main private lake must be at least 75 acres. There is over 3,000 acres in the place.

Gotta take care of those kind of clients......... Or someone else will.

Understand why you were considering on working Christmas on a non-emergency job now.
Glad it worked out for you and your guys.

Gotta take care of those kind of clients......... Or someone else will.

You damn right they will. And the hell of it is, if they ever use somebody else on a one time deal that meets their criteria to work there and they halfway like them there is a good chance they will call them next time. These are some folks, along with about a dozen others, I really, really, don't want to lose.

Picked up a ms150t ms241cm and a dingo 220 today, the wife wasn't impressed with dingo. Said she thought it'd be bigger... Them stihls better be what you guys have been preaching. Oh and I'd bet the bank those good customers wouldn't want you working on Christmas you just showed your aces to soon. Always keep an ace in the hole. lol

LOL, Merry Christmas,
Jeff :laugh:

LOL, Merry Christmas,
Jeff :laugh:

Ok, Mr. LOL, post what the benefit package is for ALL employees where you work. ALL, not just managers. Tell the truth now, somebody might have called Urban and checked up on that a while back and they already know. Keep in mind we are only an eleven employee company. :laugh:

Back