whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must've been a lot of up and down without a bucket. Looks like a good tree for some old school roping skills either way though. Nice work.
It wasn't too bad...but then again I wasn't climbing Lol. We were able to go fairly big, lowering wise, which did help. The climber was pretty beat by the end of the first day though. Hmm maybe I'll ground him tomorrow and I'll go up on the next one.

The job did take longer than planned though...which sucked. You win some, and you lose some. Over all I'm happy with how the job went...till we went to drop the log and cut up the large base (that took way to long).

Spring is finally here! ! Yyyaaaayyyy!
2a716e52fa414981fdec2d4f4ebd0158.jpg
b83d99417102a5b9892623561e5dd7bc.jpg
01de385681da97ea23e625b9f02999f6.jpg
4e61b3460cefa3509834f5a5af77eefe.jpg
402966306dd5ca024d84cb28ff387354.jpg
1ed240e3f3698907dd3e96dd8ce50e6b.jpg

3 Days? I don't get it.
Wasn't supposed to be 3 days. The second half of the second day was working in the rain...I had enough of it by 3pm.

Was supposed to be a 30 man hour job (with 2 guys and equipment). But I did under bid it...40 man would have been a better #.

Didn't crane the tree because I didn't want to shut down the whole road (close to a hospital). Don't have a bucket truck...but even that would have taken up a lot of the roadway.

Well I guess it is time to put the vodka bottle down, throw away this nasty Speedo I have been living in and try to remember where I put them 44's. I spent yesterday bolting and riveting everything that fell of the truck back on, it was all the same stuff last winter. Got a clearing job, the guy is like," I will pay you 400 for 8 hours" and I am like. " You don't actually expect me to work a whole 8 hours do you?" Jeez, what is this world coming to?

I did managed to break the ice away from the shed, opened the door, took one look and slammed it back shut. At least I was able to put a roof on it before the snow so its all dry but I will be damned if I know what to do with that mess in there.

I could go on but the mailman just came so I am headed to the bank and maybe the range but if they smell me they will probably call the cops.

Wasn't supposed to be 3 days. The second half of the second day was working in the rain...I had enough of it by 3pm.

Was supposed to be a 30 man hour job (with 2 guys and equipment). But I did under bid it...40 man would have been a better #.

Didn't crane the tree because I didn't want to shut down the whole road (close to a hospital). Don't have a bucket truck...but even that would have taken up a lot of the roadway.

Those pre-topped maples are ****ing pain.

Whelp, since nobody sent me any money today I guess I am going to sit here in my filthy underwear and continue to suck down screwdrivers. I know what yer thinking: ' Who gave this guy a gun?" You gotta love America.

I had a lot of fun plowing this season, didn't have any accidents, a couple 'on purposes' though. Its Ok, I made out pretty good on the insurance money I think.

My whole sleep pattern is totally screwed but I have been making it to the gime in the mornings but the doctors tell me I need a hip and a new therapist because they can't prescribe anymore drugs but there really ain't nobody else in the book I haven't made get a restraining order.

I can't believe my wife hasn't divorced me especially since I threw a fit at my kid's gym. Hey, if you are gonna sit there and complain the instructor is yelling at yer kid and not do something about it...

I was crashed out on the bleachers with the women talking about how the instructor is way to mean to the kids and makes them cry. I was brought to attention by her horrid high pitched rasping which infuriated me to the point where I got up and stomped into the gym area, grabbed a foam block and threw it at the lady screaming, " Who wants to party!?" Then chased her around crying about how nobody ever wanted to party with me. They don't, they say they do but nobody likes the way I party.

Anyway, no charges were filed and everything is Ok because no one really knows if I am serious or not but I think I made a point to that special person I keep hearing about and the women think I am some kind of hero but in reality I just can't stand high pitched rasping, that's why I go to a therapist.

Me and another guy got into it on Facebook and hewas threatening to come down here and kick my ass again. That's funny. It all started over my new mud tires I bought for plowing but when I asked him why he doesn't climb he got really upset and went off like Justin Conners.

Now anybody who thinks mud tires aren't good in the snow and doesn't climb trees should, well, I don't know what they should do aside from shut the **** up. How a person can argue with logic like mine in beyond me, oh, yeah, they are full of ****, that's how.

So I went to the doctor about my hip and it was a new guy so I ask if he was the FNG and he said he had no idea what that meant which surprised me because my old doctor was pretty damn smart. I am not sure they will let me back in the building.

Well I guess that is all for now as I feel I am about to pass out.

Whelp, since nobody sent me any money today I guess I am going to sit here in my filthy underwear and continue to suck down screwdrivers. I know what yer thinking: ' Who gave this guy a gun?" You gotta love America.

I had a lot of fun plowing this season, didn't have any accidents, a couple 'on purposes' though. Its Ok, I made out pretty good on the insurance money I think.

My whole sleep pattern is totally screwed but I have been making it to the gime in the mornings but the doctors tell me I need a hip and a new therapist because they can't prescribe anymore drugs but there really ain't nobody else in the book I haven't made get a restraining order.

I can't believe my wife hasn't divorced me especially since I threw a fit at my kid's gym. Hey, if you are gonna sit there and complain the instructor is yelling at yer kid and not do something about it...

I was crashed out on the bleachers with the women talking about how the instructor is way to mean to the kids and makes them cry. I was brought to attention by her horrid high pitched rasping which infuriated me to the point where I got up and stomped into the gym area, grabbed a foam block and threw it at the lady screaming, " Who wants to party!?" Then chased her around crying about how nobody ever wanted to party with me. They don't, they say they do but nobody likes the way I party.

Anyway, no charges were filed and everything is Ok because no one really knows if I am serious or not but I think I made a point to that special person I keep hearing about and the women think I am some kind of hero but in reality I just can't stand high pitched rasping, that's why I go to a therapist.

Me and another guy got into it on Facebook and hewas threatening to come down here and kick my ass again. That's funny. It all started over my new mud tires I bought for plowing but when I asked him why he doesn't climb he got really upset and went off like Justin Conners.

Now anybody who thinks mud tires aren't good in the snow and doesn't climb trees should, well, I don't know what they should do aside from shut the **** up. How a person can argue with logic like mine in beyond me, oh, yeah, they are full of ****, that's how.

So I went to the doctor about my hip and it was a new guy so I ask if he was the FNG and he said he had no idea what that meant which surprised me because my old doctor was pretty damn smart. I am not sure they will let me back in the building.

Well I guess that is all for now as I feel I am about to pass out.

Holy ****!! What?! o_O :laugh:

I'm quoting this so he gets an alert and remembers this when he wakes up. ;)

Back