whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that's the attitude, you are set up for success! Just want to point out in the last 2 years I think I've bought one 17 dollar fence post.... oh and a 7 dollar flower pot, that was one hell of a trick shot to take that guy out but it sure happened.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

can u come cut my trees they're not in wide open fields and we dont work for powerline contracts, you must make like 1000 a day no mistakes in 7 years switch your name to yoda i idol you.

even tho you post 0 pics ever.
ill trust humanity your not bluffing about your skills

Um if the voices in ur head are pm'ing u I need to change my password. ..

e7e827aa67b16515f6a941114b4fc70c.jpg
would you just buy them a new play set

image.jpg image.jpg
36" dbh silver maple this morning. Ate lunch and loaded up to go on to another job. 70 degrees and sunny with just a hint of a breeze. Left a small divot in the yard. Acceptable lawn damage since the stump is being ground and grass is to be planted. It was a beautiful day:havingarest:

Did a Reg Mod on it did ya?
I didn't do nuttin, I was setting ropes to pull over a big biotch in the courtyard of an old folks home and all of a sudden I hear the crys of failure over the ropeteks... good thing we really didn't need that saw or anything...

Latest posts

Back