whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ... I hope to have mine looking that good but for now its reliable and it gets the job dun. I wish I had started climbing trees and what not when I was younger but better late than never ......
1f55c4ba92c69c617a676bce83b5686e.jpg

Jesse

I have a similar truck, though mine has a 12ft bed and isn't quite so rusty. Thankfully they don't use much salt around here.

Long day today. Spent this morning plowing snow for a friend (runs a plow business), then came back into town, cut firewood, 5* and the wind ripping. Fought with my big truck, fuel froze up on it. Got it thawed out. Not sure what the deal was, it had mostly winter fuel in it and I had dumped some methanol in it last week.
Out of the blue it warmed up right, it's almost 25* now, they are calling for 100% chance of rain tomorrow. We'll see, I have minimal faith in the weather guessers.
And now have to go snowblow my driveway and the neighbors then maybe put my sled together, if I get that far.

Ground stumps for 6 hrs yesterday, my least favorite thing to do in this business besides paperwork. Today we took down a few trees and trimmed some arborvitae, it rained all day and was 43*. Twas a gooowd day

Wow two days and no comments from the self appointed arborsite gods about being a hack or Wacker or whatever ..... Either your moving up in the world or they have moved on to the ignoring phase ..... Or the apocalypse it hear at last and there all zombies ...... Either way congrats

Jesse

the AS tree gods have recognized me as an equal. therefore they have humbled their comments against my skills.

So, a banjo and fiddle and kazoo,,,,
Jeff :D

Yeah I'm good with that

No **** there actually was a banjo playing when I went to go lookat that truck it was wicked loud must have been a electric banjo or some twilight zone **** ..... I rescued it from the land of the goat****ers so that sorta stuff is to be expected ..... Sheet metal is shot but the frame and working bits are solid .....

Jesse

Back