whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So?? The customer probably just couldn't afford a full removal (what with the holidays right here and all) at this point, and just wanted to mitigate the potential risk for now, with an eye on full removal at a later date. I don't see what your problem with that is??
[emoji23]

Got the shop firewood all set today. Three cords, high and dry. Rather nice, if I do say so myself! Amazing how much more heat wood that's actually dry puts off! Of course I don't need to tell you guys!
View attachment 469113

You call that three cords!?! At least you're only ripping yourself off. [emoji14] ohh! *diceman cigarette drag*

Some moronic bastard called me this morning and starts in wanting his trash returned (he called it firewood) from a job we did several months ago or reimburse him $400. I sorta remember the job and to the best of my recollection it consisted mainly of an old rotted cottonwood. I just hung up on him and did the call block deal but can you believe some of these people.

We got a call from a guy that said he was on vacation for 2 weeks and when he got home, he noticed a dent in his car's front bumper that was not there when he left it in his driveway parked in front of the garage. He heard we did some tree work in the HOA and figures that it must of be us.
Jeff

We got a call from a guy that said he was on vacation for 2 weeks and when he got home, he noticed a dent in his car's front bumper that was not there when he left it in his driveway parked in front of the garage. He heard we did some tree work in the HOA and figures that it must of be us.
Jeff
Well did you work in his yard?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Jeff

Always blame the tree guy.

I think we need another major volcano to blow off to cool this place down for another few years as the trees seem like they are about to bloom.

Some moronic bastard called me this morning and starts in wanting his trash returned (he called it firewood) from a job we did several months ago or reimburse him $400. I sorta remember the job and to the best of my recollection it consisted mainly of an old rotted cottonwood. I just hung up on him and did the call block deal but can you believe some of these people.

What kind of moron answers his phone in the first place?

Got the shop firewood all set today. Three cords, high and dry. Rather nice, if I do say so myself! Amazing how much more heat wood that's actually dry puts off! Of course I don't need to tell you guys!
View attachment 469113

When is the last time The MDS got hisself some tang? Let me tell you right now, something don't seem right.

When is the last time The MDS got hisself some tang? Let me tell you right now, something don't seem right.

The MDS does fine. Only takes an hour and a half or so for me and the minion to stack a cord.

And while we're on such relevant topics as how much "tang", the MDS gets, when is the last time The Dan got hisself some slong?? I mean really big slong? Don't answer that, please, but just saying. :laugh:

Running out of time to send out Christmas cards, anyone else do it???

Latest posts

Back