whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got a recall notice on my Tundra,,
So Tuesday, I get to spend time at the dealer,,they say it is a computer thing and would take about 30 minutes,,
So although today was a beautiful day,, Tuesday will suck,,
life is hard,,
Jeff,,,,,,,,

Well, I got a recall notice on my Tundra,,
So Tuesday, I get to spend time at the dealer,,they say it is a computer thing and would take about 30 minutes,,
So although today was a beautiful day,, Tuesday will suck,,
life is hard,,
Jeff,,,,,,,,
Tuesday will be beautiful here Jeff, grinding all day at golf course, lol rest rooms and cafe is way better than our normal looking for a brushy spot out of view with seed ticks and chiggars :p

I bought a couple sets of chipper knives that supposably were "made in USA" but weren't Simmonds. I learned my lesson. I saved 10 bucks a knife but they chip, dent, and dull so much more easily. Never again.

Really weird today. Some kind of yellowish orange orb appeared in the sky. Anybody else see it!

Cuervo and Monsters this ****ing ************'s day so **** you ************. Woman has got me out there gardening, building a little area with those rounded edge board things, had to go to store for re-bar, every ************ is out to brunch, can't get through. Building this thing around the mailbox and remembering what happened to the last one from the snowplows. A couple more drinks and I am going up to the horse farm to shoot groundhogs, maybe I will have drank enough courage to face whatever is in that boat which I thought the guy was bringing the dumpster but I don't know now, called him last week, haven't heard back.

Cuervo and Monsters this ****ing ************'s day so **** you ************. Woman has got me out there gardening, building a little area with those rounded edge board things, had to go to store for re-bar, every ************ is out to brunch, can't get through. Building this thing around the mailbox and remembering what happened to the last one from the snowplows. A couple more drinks and I am going up to the horse farm to shoot groundhogs, maybe I will have drank enough courage to face whatever is in that boat which I thought the guy was bringing the dumpster but I don't know now, called him last week, haven't heard back.
I thought u got rid of that damn boat months ago

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Cut a hole in it run A chain through the hole and drag that motherfuker to the dump its mothers day so if anyone gets all upset about laws and such your just doing it for your mom's cuz its mothers day ....... If that dosent sound like a good idea you need another drink

Cut a hole in it run A chain through the hole and drag that motherfuker to the dump its mothers day so if anyone gets all upset about laws and such your just doing it for your mom's cuz its mothers day ....... If that dosent sound like a good idea you need another drink

There is an idea! I could just drag it around the roads til it wore itself away.

Latest posts

Back