whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it doesn't look as though anybody is bringing a dumpster over that 10 ton bridge anytime soon and the trash is piling up at that horse farm something fierce. Another couple couches have been tossed onto the heap and somebody put a toilet on my tennis court! And the new tenants of one of the old farmhouses decided to park his trailer on it as well. Every time I see it I get madder and madder though I think I could take the wheels off of it, put them on that damn boat trailer and haul it to some dump. But ain't nobody gonna take an old boat. You see them on Craigslist for free! That's worse than " FREE TREE" ads.

The owner of the farm got into some discrepancy with the regular garbage people and the cans have been sitting out all winter. I moved them onto the court because I thought I would be getting a dumpster but that is not panning out and people have been adding to that particular heap like all the sudden I am in charge of garbage disposal. Boy, do them trash cans stink!

I called one dumpster service for a small can, they didn't want to be dealing with the kind of garbage I would be putting in there. Another can't get a permit to cross the bridge with his 15 yard cans. Others will have the same problem I suppose if I can get through to an actual person.

But that ******** is most assuredly looking better since I have been there. ****ing horse farmers huh?

I guess I am going to have a dumpster dropped at my house and haul the stuff here just to get rid of the couches, toilets, rotten trash cans, bed liners and a 800 pound ball of baling twine. I pay a buck and quarter a month to park whatever I want on that court and I have been dumping pine logs and other nasty organics down with the couches so I can't complain. Truth is that if I get rid of the couches and stuff down there I will have more room to dump my loads.

People just don't get it. They don't understand until they get the chance to work by the road. Then they understand.
My own wife totaled her VW when she was driving through a work zone at 50mph, eating a salad, and talking on the phone. I yelled at her for almost an hour about how she is lucky she didn't kill someone. Vehicular manslaughter in my state usually carries prison time.

Some lady hit me, she was eating a salad, had a fork and everything. I asked her what kind of dressing she had on it, she told me to go **** myself and drove off, got about 50 yards down the road, hit a curb and broke one of her wheels off.

You hillbilly's crack me up,,
Jeff

I live in Pennsil****ingvainia *******! I'm about 20 ****ing minutes outside of Philly where I grew up! Mother****ers be coming at you sideways around here! They are building strip malls faster than I can beat my own penis! I turn on the TV and see a guy living in a cave in Arkansas and thinking that might be for me!

Next door to a job today was a dirty been sitting for years hasnt run in forever 2001 trans am right so I ask hey u wanna sell it? Guy goes nah I gotta sit on it, it's kinda an investment. Thing is spot less inside like it's never been sat in perfect leather then I look at the odometer 12000 miles! Holy ****! That's a barn find man! red, ls1, ws6, ram air, t-top, ebony leather, 6 speed 12000 miles. I'll admit it made me all warm inside

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I ran up a little white cedar in sneekers and my Buckingham's the other day it wasent pleasant at all. I'm usually in them there Carolinas "logger" boots. I would love to get a pair of sexy lineman's boots that lace up to my knee cap .... hot damn i bet the oll lady wouldent let me wear them in bed tho

I bought me some new pointy things. Lightweight and stylish.

View attachment 504814

Damn!

Anyway:

I planted 15 little skip laurel with a matix and a spade then came home and took a nap.

Went out to look at a tree after traffic died down, I had a 7 O'clock with the lady and I got there at seven. There was already a guy there writing it up.

When the lady called she was throwing out names of people I had done work for like it was supposed to mean something, like we were buds. I didn't think much of it then, I don't think much of it now.

I really hope I get the job!

Back