whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure I would make friends with this horse, feed him some carrots, rub his nose, ride around the ring a few times THEN...

...promptly break your neck, right?

Definitely use at least three GoPro cameras to catch this amazing feat of equestrian magic from multlple angles. Control them with a tablet PC so you can have all of the video files automatically uploaded to my Dropbox account. I'll save you the trouble of trying to edit all the video with all those casts on your limbs, tubes running in and out of your broken up body, and heart-lung machines and respirators hooked up to you. When the video goes viral, I'll contribute 10% of the revenue that's generated to getting you a really nice headstone.

dead-horse.jpg

This guy, me, and crew took down this Silver Maple. It was in a backyard with no access other than a mini skid steer fitting around the house. I didn't get any pictures of me climbing. We took down both the spars in the picture.

...promptly break your neck, right?

Definitely use at least three GoPro cameras to catch this amazing feat of equestrian magic from multlple angles. Control them with a tablet PC so you can have all of the video files automatically uploaded to my Dropbox account. I'll save you the trouble of trying to edit all the video with all those casts on your limbs, tubes running in and out of your broken up body, and heart-lung machines and respirators hooked up to you. When the video goes viral, I'll contribute 10% of the revenue that's generated to getting you a really nice headstone.

View attachment 512454

I guess I wouldn't be doing if I weren't trying to impress the hot horse chicks. And its high time I learned how to gallop. They offered to take me trail riding but that sounds boring, I don't want to plod. I figure it will take a couple days to get used to the horse, the jump isn't that high. These horse aren't nasty, they are lead around by little girls barely 2 feet tall.

These horse aren't nasty, they are lead around by little girls barely 2 feet tall.

Ok, Doc.. I'm no horse guy, but I've ridden a few barrel racing quarter horses owned by a friend. They jump little creeks and other stuff for the kiddies. Not with my fat ass on them, though. Seems they can tell the difference between 70 pounds and 185 pounds without much trouble. Personally, dragging my nutsack across the toothy end of a horse on my way to the ground, when they screech to a halt... well, doesn't appeal to me.

I might be wrong, but trying to get a 1500 pound animal to jump anything, if it hasn't been trained to do so, seems like a surefire way for you and the horse both to end up with a few broken bones. Or, maybe worse. Just sayin'... but hey, don't let me stand in the way of some great video. I'm sure the Darwin Awards website is always looking for candidates.

horse-in-hole.jpg

I only use it as a grcs fairlead. It is the cats ass for that, imo.
Ok, Doc.. I'm no horse guy, but I've ridden a few barrel racing quarter horses owned by a friend. They jump little creeks and other stuff for the kiddies. Not with my fat ass on them, though. Seems they can tell the difference between 70 pounds and 185 pounds without much trouble. Personally, dragging my nutsack across the toothy end of a horse on my way to the ground, when they screech to a halt... well, doesn't appeal to me.

I might be wrong, but trying to get a 1500 pound animal to jump anything, if it hasn't been trained to do so, seems like a surefire way for you and the horse both to end up with a few broken bones. Or, maybe worse. Just sayin'... but hey, don't let me stand in the way of some great video. I'm sure the Darwin Awards website is always looking for candidates.

View attachment 512742

These horses can and will jump. That's what they do. They seem to like it.

84bde06fc272af074aad32e93f513509.jpg
if it goes badly for the horse just cook everyone lunch

When I was In Germany I had some sort of sausage thing right around Christmas time ..... they told me it was horse with curry katchup?? I don't know if they were messing with me or not ...... I thought it was pretty good. Dident really care what it was made of and I was even sober that time. Maybe someone will come along and correct me but I don't think the European countries are as weirded out about eating horses and such

When I was In Germany I had some sort of sausage thing right around Christmas time ..... they told me it was horse with curry katchup?? I don't know if they were messing with me or not ...... I thought it was pretty good. Dident really care what it was made of and I was even sober that time. Maybe someone will come along and correct me but I don't think the European countries are as weirded out about eating horses and such
Every one of your posts makes me gut laugh. Every one.

Latest posts

Back