whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear, this time for real, I am haulin that ****ing chipper to auction and getting rid of it. You have to be completely insane to ever run one, own one or even let someone else run one.

And the chainsaws!!??

What was I thinking all these years!!!???

There are people dropping dead in this heat and they ain't even doing tree work!

I never had it in me to make people do it either.

After the last tree I did I could barely walk for two days. It was only a little pear tree!

I ripped up another knee last year and now that I am pushing 50 I need to slow down but if I slow down anymore, well, uh, um, that's not gonna work in this field.

Just make sure you have two gallons of warm water. People in California swear by it.[/QUOTE
cool water and a shady place with air conditioning,
btw,,,,,,,,
bid it in,,,,:cool:
Jeff

WAIT!!

You just CAN'T go around trying to charge for human safety! That's not fair to the consumer, they should have the right not to pay very much.

I think it's time to go home.
5c5d3d31b5d5706522ef5dd6fb201e10.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

They are coming to tow away my old dump truck I used for last 12 years. 7.3 still runs well but everything else is either worn out, broke or rusted to ****. I can't say I will miss it, I'm not getting another.

I don't think most of you gentlemen would have done ANY of the things I did with this old truck, you certainly would not be putting it in the places I have and still have the same clutch.

It was good run, a hard run.

One time I had a lady ask me if I was drunk because I put her front yard in her back yard one snowy morning. Of course I was drunk! The booze was keeping me sober from the rest of whatever I was on. I mean driving around plowing driveways with a 9 footer and stick shift gets to be some kind of chore no sane man would do but the other plow truck broke and I had to keep going.

I remember going over to look at the damage and was impressed the truck could move so much lawn and dirt without me realizing.

I used to put it in low loc and take off across the lawns, I would get out and stroll around the truck and chipper, talk to people then hop back in. I am sure someone has video.

The first time I broke the rear was working with PLASMECH. We had been working for awhile ( 20 minutes) and he was very tired and I just couldn't bring myself to make him unlock the hubs when I got back on pavement and made sharp turn. SNAPP goes the axle.

Sometimes I would try to charge Peabody's Hill straight on with a foot of snow. I would get to the top, bounce off the big oak on the left and go sliding back down. You teach yerself not to touch the brake pedal or turn the steering wheel a whole lot.

One time while coming down backwards I got it jammed up against some small trees, hemlock I think. I just cut them down. Nobody was gonna complain lest they get cut themselves.

The real nasty steep part of Peabody's half mile driveway through the dark woods is only about 250 feet. I could get into 3rd gear starting from the bottom.

I put some Eddie Bauer captain's chairs in it and it has a indestructible steel dump body. What else could you need?

Its just an F350, it was overweight empty.

The driver's seat is falling through the rusted out floor and the radiator support is hanging on by a thread. If I hit to big of a pothole it probably would drop the radiator.

I always drove slow with DA CHIPPAH! And kept off the brakes until they were needed.

One time it was idling in the landscape supply yard and me and the dude were talking when one of the belt pulleys rolled by our feet. We looked at each other and laughed. To see this little pulley rolling away across the gravel was a treasure I will always keep.

The one time I let someone else drive it, it broke down real good.

I can't believe I never wrecked or rolled it.

Well I hope they come get this thing tomorrow and give me my 365 one dollar bills.

I'm surprised you didn't just have them meet you at a location where there happens to be a bank and a liquor store right next to each other.

I can't believe I never wrecked or rolled it.

I bet you're not half as surprised as I am. But hey, you haven't fallen out of a tree and cracked your skull, yet, either. I'm thinking that alone is worthy of bringing back new episodes of Unsolved Mysteries or Ripley's Believe It Or Not. With Leonard Nimoy out of the picture, I just might apply for the position of screen writer or narrator.

:D

I'm surprised you didn't just have them meet you at a location where there happens to be a bank and a liquor store right next to each other.

I bet you're not half as surprised as I am. But hey, you haven't fallen out of a tree and cracked your skull, yet, either. I'm thinking that alone is worthy of bringing back new episodes of Unsolved Mysteries or Ripley's Believe It Or Not. With Leonard Nimoy out of the picture, I just might apply for the position of screen writer or narrator.

:D

I had tried to sell it on CL but after talking to a few REAL nutjobs I just found someone to tow it away.

If it wasn't so rusty I might have put a rear in it.

Cinderella, Dan, get with the program! Lol

THAT'S RIGHT!!!

I knew it wasn't RATT and was trying to think of the more gayer band that did that song.

It was a hard time for everyone I suppose. I surely have done things that I am ashamed off BUT NEVER anything like that.

I have to ask: Did you wake up with that song in yer head or do you have it on vinyl?

"They" finally sent someone to haul my old dump truck away.

I called one of those online companies that buy and sell junk vehicles, not one of the people on the phone switchboards knew the difference between a Honda and an 11000 pound dump truck. They, like most, only know how to kiss ass and take it in the same place.

But its gone now. They finally sent the tow truck I told them would be needed.

After the kid got it on the rollback he stabbed each tire soes he wouldn't be to tall, it was a little disheartening as they were still in good shape.

****ing guy had the thing held up with just the winch and was in front of it hooking the chains. Sure I pull with a winch but I don't stand under the load!

Well, if I ever lost my dump truck, I wouldn't have to drive it anymore.

And if I ever broke my winch I would just call the insurance company from the bar.

WOW! I sure have pulled a lot a hairy stuff in my time. A lot of people say they would rather climb and rig cause its safer. I don't know which I am more proud of: All the trees I pulled or all the tail I pulled. Both of which is way way way more than you!

I guess its true I have never really taken this work completely seriously. Maybe you have noticed?

What do you expect? I mean how can you honestly expect anyone that would do it not to be wholly crazy? And for what? To save the trees!!?? What are you the Lorax!!?? I doubt it. No, I don't doubt it, I know it.

The only reason anyone would do this is because of deep seeded mental paradigms, much of it derived from ego. Actually all of it is and not just me, everybody wants a thrill.

Disagree? Then you are welcome to sit with me while I explain the true meaning of life.

Not really sure what I am going to do next. I really don't think anybody would hire me and I wouldn't even ask them to or expect it.

Well, I have to go because the yankoffs that I sold my truck just sent me a message asking to tell about my experience with them on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/peddlepowe...4.134743.8193684234/10154644966999235/?type=3

This is the company I called to tow my truck. I didn't get it at first but I think ( and hope) they get the fat kunts to pedal the bikes to power the computers so their fat asses in tight athletic clothing can sit around in the AC and do nothing while still turning a worthless dollar.

Now lets talk subversion...

I guess this ain't the right place?

Well I figure I really have had enough will loose fat women in tight athletic clothing. Even less of their fat women in tight athletic clothing. ( DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? JEFF? PLEASE NOTE MY IMPECCABLE PUNCTUATION I USED TO ENSURE ANYBODY WITH ANY BRAIN COULD UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID... you dummy)

Ain't nobody want to see an ass that big!! Just think about what's under those spandex!

So if you don't understand my reference to asking a Jewish guy on Samsom Street about diamonds then you must be some kind of worthless middleman.

I don't see why I had to deal with a company in Texas ( Austin of all places) to have my truck taken to a scrap yard.

But subversion has set it and the middleman's self professed worth is won by the amount of ass kissing they provide.

They sure SAY all the right things! If any one of them even knows what a tow truck is I will shoot them just because I would hate anybody to disagree with me.

These people, well, they are not needed. They have leveraged themselves into a position where it seems they are needed but in reality they are just here to skim from the working man in order to eat more food, make more garbage and buy more athletic clothing.

Really, out of all that bunch right there; Who would survive past ten with any of us?

And we need them!!!???

Ok, maybe they are helpful, or at least trying to be, maybe. But that right there seems like a minimum wage job to me and they should only be fed oatmeal those ****ing carpetbagging fat mother****ers!

CARPETBAGGER!!!!

"They" finally sent someone to haul my old dump truck away.

I called one of those online companies that buy and sell junk vehicles, not one of the people on the phone switchboards knew the difference between a Honda and an 11000 pound dump truck. They, like most, only know how to kiss ass and take it in the same place.

But its gone now. They finally sent the tow truck I told them would be needed.

After the kid got it on the rollback he stabbed each tire soes he wouldn't be to tall, it was a little disheartening as they were still in good shape.

****ing guy had the thing held up with just the winch and was in front of it hooking the chains. Sure I pull with a winch but I don't stand under the load!

Well, if I ever lost my dump truck, I wouldn't have to drive it anymore.

And if I ever broke my winch I would just call the insurance company from the bar.

WOW! I sure have pulled a lot a hairy stuff in my time. A lot of people say they would rather climb and rig cause its safer. I don't know which I am more proud of: All the trees I pulled or all the tail I pulled. Both of which is way way way more than you!

I guess its true I have never really taken this work completely seriously. Maybe you have noticed?

What do you expect? I mean how can you honestly expect anyone that would do it not to be wholly crazy? And for what? To save the trees!!?? What are you the Lorax!!?? I doubt it. No, I don't doubt it, I know it.

The only reason anyone would do this is because of deep seeded mental paradigms, much of it derived from ego. Actually all of it is and not just me, everybody wants a thrill.

Disagree? Then you are welcome to sit with me while I explain the true meaning of life.

Not really sure what I am going to do next. I really don't think anybody would hire me and I wouldn't even ask them to or expect it.

Well, I have to go because the yankoffs that I sold my truck just sent me a message asking to tell about my experience with them on Facebook.
We'll hire you! You may be crazy but I don't think I would make you cry so that's a good thing. We don't pay great, we over work you, and we do not supply you with slightly chilled water on the job site feel free to use the faucet at the ship tho....

We'll hire you! You may be crazy but I don't think I would make you cry so that's a good thing. We don't pay great, we over work you, and we do not supply you with slightly chilled water on the job site feel free to use the faucet at the ship tho....

YOU HAVE A SHIP! OHBOY! I'll shove off in the morning, see you sometime next year!

Now the guy who actually came to get the truck, well, surely it would be preposterous to send an idiot out to accomplish a job like this so I guess there still is reason in this world.

You have to be a tough hard ass to do that kind of work everyday. If he says or does the wrong thing, well, I think you know what happens.

Its always been said its better to be a the top of the heap though I never believed it. It seems the top of the heap is whoever pays google more than the last guy to be at the top of that heap.

I just saw a couple of children from Davey dump a WHOLE truck of chips on top of the root systems of many yard trees.

Now to explain what I meant by that for Jeff:

akajafjkhf,,,,,,,ajkjaaljguyaqwoej,opoaqjoihjweoihewo!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back