whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys talking about dying in the heat again?

Again?

Hell, I haven't even been out in the heat a whole lot because I know better to chance it.

Even with just a little I am ready to pop... some one in the jaw if they ask me certain questions.

I had ANOTHER lady giving me **** for getting a little dust on her side. I just stood there and revved the saw like maniac and I don't think I was playing.

I mean there I am, inside, watching myself on the outside run through this little skit with the saw and I am really feeling it.

She kept trying to talk over the saw, I wondered if the director was going to call CUT !

It was interesting to watch the guy start and run his business then sell out to Bartlett.

He had spent 100 of K's to get set up like he saw in the pictures. He is a good tree guy as far as that goes but he really did circulate some funds for the privilege of driving ALL over the place with ALL the greatest equipment... and some dude he could pay as little as required by law to climb the trees.

I don't know all the specifics, I just got the fact that he wasn't exactly looking to pay a top rate climber because it wasn't worth it and that saved him enough money down the line where he could make a buck doing this crazy ass hard ass dangerous ass fun stuff as long as you where a ****ing helmet!

But it sure is fun!

That's the problem.

When I started buying equipment so long ago I felt like I was my first time buying crack with the full intention of getting hooked on the stuff. The people who sold me the equipment kinda looked at me the same way.

I mean even the saws and the carabineers. They threw it all at me knowing I would shoot it all in one day and be back for more. They even charge drug dealers prices cause they know why they can!

I had stopped a some obscure John Deere type saw shop to get a quick scrench and the " salesman" started to put me in the computer so he could have another junkie on his client list. I swear I saw it in his eyes.

I dropped the scrench and ran out... back to my stockpile of screnches.

Gay,, they say you're Gay to work for. Big difference. Lol

Reminds of when TreeSlayer was sleeping on Murphy's couch.

If I can plug in my camper up there I will watch you fly yer new bucket in yer toight blue jeans fer ***** and giggles.

I wish that was all I broke. Got a little greedy and tried to drop this one dead oak whole (next to shed). ****ing "hinge" snapped off and it went right on the shed with the side lean. So now I get to eat that job.

That's two roofs in two years. Sometimes I think I should go back to drinking. Lol.

Yeah! Come on, let it more out now, give it all you got.

Oh, **** you and this game. You really are a ****ing moron, you know that. I'm gonna resist getting into a cheap shot battle with you. I didn't have to be honest about making a mistake or two, so again, go **** yourself.

Oh, **** you and this game. You really are a ****ing moron, you know that. I'm gonna resist getting into a cheap shot battle with you. I didn't have to be honest about making a mistake or two, so again, go **** yourself.

AAH! The roof comes out. Er, uh, I mean TRUTH.

Yeah, what's up with the carnage? 2 roofs? Are you crazy!!? What the hell do you mean 2 roofs!!???

That's not exactly a cheap shot, sounds pretty serious.

Now we got this far, this is good.

You know we are all here for each other so don't feel bad telling about these 2 roofs.

I mean not coming clean kinda would be the wrong thing to do at this point and who are we to judge.

Two roofs in two years
1 day and a 30 pack of beers
Don't care if anybody hears
Let's git going and listen to the jeers
What's coming comes from yer peers
No need to have any fears
Hang out with MDS, hang out with queers

Pretty bummed MDS won't talk but am appreciative to those who listen... to the Rantings of The Dan that is.

I might be warming up fer another round.

I mean is there is one place on Earth the truth will show its on the battlefield, the tree work battlefield.

The horse farm owner and scum lord has been sending me messages, I am glad, at least, I don't have to hear the sound that emits from the maw that's attached to its seething fat body.

I don't even read the messages but she was told not to harass me by telling me I owe her money. Sounds like she is trying to tell me I have to move the rest of my stuff off the tennis court or she will, well, uh, cry?

Really, at this point she can't prove any of that crap left up there is mine and I did make sure there was a lot of it. Even the old bombed 25 foot camper don't have my name on it. What do I care? Its not mine! NOOOOOO! Not one bit mine.

Its good its working out. I had cleared the court awhile ago for me to use, it was buried under horse **** and overgrowth and now its filled back up with used couches I took out of the hay barn to reduce the rat population and chance of fire.

Only a scum lord acquires used couches. Think about it... if you must. There have been a lot of used couches.

I am actually glad to be out of there. I had to do more than my share, especially since everything was so broken down and shoddy. But when she tried to get her meathooks into me I just had to get out.

I could have just kept my distance and parked my **** on the lot, paid my rent and left her alone... Yeah right, she would have come after me at some point.

These people are quite disgusting, I watched this woman flail a sick horse, which is another valid reason for me to split.

Always with the meathooks people are.

Reminds me when I used to be employed.

I am treating this whole thing like I would a client trying to take advantage of me.

I moved Peabody's firewood today, still have to get another load of that out this evening as I ran into a hornet's nest.

But I still I working, haven't taken my equipment to auction nor have taken steps to sell it.

I guess I could sell my plow route!? Client list? Chainsaws?

I haven't told Peabody yet, still not sure this is the end.

I moved my plow the other day. BOY that things is WRECKED!

Not to far behind is the truck with under 50k that needs so much ******** I don't even want to try to think about it.

Not even worried about paying last year's taxes! Hell, I haven't even got the **** together yet!

**** em!

I was thinking today, as any other day, as I stacked cord after cord , about when I used to be an " employee".

What a suck ass thing to be and everybody knows it.

I would get a " tree climbing" job for some company headed by the name on the truck, he would tell me not to tell his other " employees" what he was paying me because that would bread jealously and discontent.

Sometimes I would come right out and tell the guy that he couldn't tell me not to that because, well, he can't.

" What did I just say and mean?", you might ask.

I leave it up to you ponder.

I'll give a clue: MEATHOOKS

Latest posts

Back