whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but times are tough jeff, they have had to start subsidizing. :laugh:

Sorry chris, I couldn't resist! Spring is right around the corner man, hang in there!

I dont feel bad, ya go to big to quick & this is what happens!! you start "subsidizing" & then you`re getting less work down the road, alot of guys down my way are trying to grow larger than what the market will allow & they`re hurting!!!!

Thank god Im in the Utility now, tree work sucks & ya can make more cutting grass......this trade needs an enema & when these guys going too big need to sell their stuff? Thats when the seasoned guys will step in & get a good deal

LXT..........

I dont feel bad, ya go to big to quick & this is what happens!! you start "subsidizing" & then you`re getting less work down the road, alot of guys down my way are trying to grow larger than what the market will allow & they`re hurting!!!!

Thank god Im in the Utility now, tree work sucks & ya can make more cutting grass......this trade needs an enema & when these guys going too big need to sell their stuff? Thats when the seasoned guys will step in & get a good deal

LXT..........

Oh #### they installed WIFI down at the Waffle House , man your moving up like the Jeffersons in that piece ......

LXT..........

There's something to be said for small, well equipped and happy, I'll say that much..

Speaking of oxymorons, what are you still drunk or something, you lightweight?

I didn't even thing you were immature enough to jump on that one! Amazing.

Well we all know you and Gayve will jump on any well equipped thing out there ..... anyway where did Gayve Go again if he left that has to be a record earned by the man the myth TREECLIMBER101 ....

What happened tv!?!? You get sick of hanging out at the blue oyster bar?? Welcome home and i see you've made yourself comfortable. Go ahead and put you feet up. Eddie will be your ottoman. He is a nice soft cushion for your feet! Feel free to leave your boots on.

What happened tv!?!? You get sick of hanging out at the blue oyster bar?? Welcome home and i see you've made yourself comfortable. Go ahead and put you feet up. Eddie will be your ottoman. He is a nice soft cushion for your feet! Feel free to leave your boots on.

I love me some Brimley ,I would let him rest his feet on my back ......I think you spelled oddoman wrong :laugh:

Gayve I will be your bicycle,:msp_thumbup: with no seat just a post , and you can climb aboard and we will go down alot of bumpy back country roads together

Lazy Boy should start marketing those bad boys.. I can hear it now: introducing our latest line of fine home furnishings, the "Fatback" collection. Lol, complete with revolutionary new "memory lard"! lmao.. :laugh:

Kinda feels like old times with Dave back. Cool, that was quite a spell we went thru to get here.
Jeff :msp_smile:

Right! Just think of how many pages of this fine thread vet missed out on while giving us the cold shoulder though. How's he ever gonna get back up to speed?

Oh well, at least he'll be around to see his thread hit 1000 pages!

Last edited:
Right! Just think of how many pages of this fine thread vet missed out on while giving us the cold shoulder though. How's he ever gonna get back up to speed?

Oh well, at least he'll be around to see his thread hit 1000 pages!

Not only that, how we hung in there. He can always go back and read it all. Weather or not he sticks around is up to him, but it does feel better here after all that!
Jeff :msp_smile:

Latest posts

Back