whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the jobs I quoted today. Tree leans very hard away from where I took the picture. Split is big enough that your hand fits inside it, and is deep enough that I cant see the other side of it with a flashlight and runs up about 10' above the ground. Guess I will be using some comalongs to hold the bottom together just in case.

attachment.php

looks like your gonna need a hand on that one:cheers:

I can get the crane right next to it so I will probably bring him in because I can take the top in about 10 piece and set them outta the way. But I dont know for sure yet. HO to cleanup everything.

I can get the crane right next to it so I will probably bring him in because I can take the top in about 10 piece and set them outta the way. But I dont know for sure yet. HO to cleanup everything.

I'll bet you a dollar, once you put everything on the ground and the HO sees all the brush and wood, he will want you to haul it.

I had one of those day today luckily no one got killed. The chipper is un scathed but the truck suffered a little damage. The tree saved the day if it wasn't their the chipper mostly likely would of rolled. I almost cried.

I had one of those day today luckily no one got killed. The chipper is un scathed but the truck suffered a little damage. The tree saved the day if it wasn't their the chipper mostly likely would of rolled. I almost cried.

Dude, like, WTF!!!??? Who did that? And how!!!???

Bet the place that loaned you that truck isnt gonna be happy. How the hell did you do that? Did it poop outta gear?

Dude, like, WTF!!!??? Who did that? And how!!!???

it was a chip job on a steep hill, i had the rear wheels chucked on the 250 and the momentum from the branches going in the chipper kept diigging the chucks deeper into the ground untill the truck roled right over them. Me and my helper had to jump out of the way. It could have been alot worse if our backs were toward the chipper.

Duuude. That sucks. Gotta ask, what's with the F150 on the tailgate? Looks like a 250 from the front? Replacement gate?

When in situations like that, I always put the truck in 4x4. Happen to a friend of mine once when they tried to load a skid loader in a dump trailer while the truck and trailer were facing down hill.

When in situations like that, I always put the truck in 4x4. Happen to a friend of mine once when they tried to load a skid loader in a dump trailer while the truck and trailer were facing down hill.

it was in 4x4 low range with the shift in 1st gear, the parking brake didnt work.

GRCS's are gay now? and I just bought one last week to take on her maiden voyage tommorow. Have a 10 tree removal job at a lake cabin. Gonna peel some big Red Oak limbs off over the house with it and hang some White Pines into the neighboring trees to lower and chunk.

it was in 4x4 low range with the shift in 1st gear, the parking brake didnt work.

LR can be tricky on those Fords. I watched Eric kick ours sideways like that when unloading the mini because he didn't get it in 4 low and the transfer case was in neutral.

GRCS's are gay now? and I just bought one last week to take on her maiden voyage tommorow. Have a 10 tree removal job at a lake cabin. Gonna peel some big Red Oak limbs off over the house with it and hang some White Pines into the neighboring trees to lower and chunk.

What? You didn't get the memo, Nails? GRCS's are as gay as a three dollar bill! Just ask TV, or the guy who lost the handle and now owns a $2500 bollard. lol

Back