whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
treemandan

treemandan

Tree Freak
Yawn..

Don't you girls ever get sick of listening to yourselves? Lol.

A classic!:msp_thumbsup:

chipper looks good sweety, don't let the other girls tell you it don't.

Me? i don't know what dumb ass gonna go through all that work to make his chipper pretty much invisable on the road. I think you should have painted it original colors. But you did some work there bubba, quick too.:msp_thumbsup:

I saw the motor out:taped:

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
And BOY how we thank you... for holding back that 50 percent that is. What ever else you do, are doing , have done, and are going to do though? No, we don't exactly thank you for that.
your just pissed cause you can't get the bunny hair that's stuck between your teeth out .... And don't be offended no rabbits were harmed in this post ....

Last edited:
ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Well I going to the horse track today thinking longshot and trifectas, so ladies and gentlemen, take care. I think I saw 101 on mowanted last night with the reward money and longshot win might pay off stumper and still have enough for a case of crylon to paint it:)

Last edited:
treemandan

treemandan

Tree Freak
You drive like an asian in a snow storm. The tires are fine and the truck has plenty of power. You nailed it "you just aint smart". You floored it all the way through that vid.Ease it in, it works in mud, snow and with the women,.

Its a 4 banger Yota... and its old. You have to floor it once you put it in gear. My Chevota would do the same if it didn't have mud tires even on wet grass. You got to get those little light trucks to bite in then they will go.
I am getting all worked up over the Yotas. I miss mine more than my dog.

I looked at Land Cruisers all night last night. I was also looking at Jeep Cherokees. I was thinking of getting something like that to replace and consolidate my F150 and Outback. I am trying to weigh out he differences whether to keep what i have or try to downsize into one vehicle. Its nice to have an extra vehicle on hand no matter who you are.

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Its a 4 banger Yota... and its old. You have to floor it once you put it in gear. My Chevota would do the same if it didn't have mud tires even on wet grass. You got to get those little light trucks to bite in then they will go.
I am getting all worked up over the Yotas. I miss mine more than my dog.

I looked at Land Cruisers all night last night. I was also looking at Jeep Cherokees. I was thinking of getting something like that to replace and consolidate my F150 and Outback. I am trying to weigh out he differences whether to keep what i have or try to downsize into one vehicle. Its nice to have an extra vehicle on hand no matter who you are.

lol oh yeah well I raise you:)

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
lol oh yeah well I raise you:)

Opppps lol

003-6.jpg
\

Its my daily driver right now lol, seriously tags out on my one ton and I hate going to court house lol been parked a week. Beauty is, got antique tags on my 65 they permanent I done some work to her this week fixed exhaust manifolds and put new plug wires on. Brake booster was out try ordering one for 65 f 250 four wheel not gonna find. So I ordered one for my 79 then cut out 3/4 inch of my plunger from pedal to booster and welded back and wolla great brakes now :)

Last edited:
ROPECLIMBER

ROPECLIMBER

ArboristSite Operative
San Antonio with seasonal work in Carbondale Color
Trimmed a small cedar elm, was so full of ball moss all the way out to the tips thought I would never finish. I am doing the job for my dentist, so half money half towards teeth, has 34 trees full of ball moss and dead wood, was going to chip what I have stacked over the last 3 days but drizzly and tired and can only work out there half day on sat, gated, have a moller acting up,guess just in time, had some antibiotics left from last absesed tooth and took them last night and this morning, makes me nausaus, may ask him to get a price to yank them all and get dentures, spent several thousand patching them about 8 years ago at university dental school, so all that is falling out now, hard to barter for teeth when he is 500 + per hour and seems like I work all day and dont keep that much, trying to do him a nice job and not worry about the money though, girl friend is short on hours so has been helping she sits in truck and reads most of the time but at least someones there in case something happens. and she keeps stuff neat on the ground too.View attachment 230558
Paul

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Opppps lol

003-6.jpg
\

Its my daily driver right now lol, seriously tags out on my one ton and I hate going to court house lol been parked a week. Beauty is, got antique tags on my 65 they permanent I done some work to her this week fixed exhaust manifolds and put new plug wires on. Brake booster was out try ordering one for 65 f 250 four wheel not gonna find. So I ordered one for my 79 then cut out 3/4 inch of my plunger from pedal to booster and welded back and wolla great brakes now :)

3.90 cubic inch of awesomeness lol btw i idle through mud over logs rocks etc.

4 speed granny low range kicks arse it will idle up cliff!

Last edited:
ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Trimmed a small cedar elm, was so full of ball moss all the way out to the tips thought I would never finish. I am doing the job for my dentist, so half money half towards teeth, has 34 trees full of ball moss and dead wood, was going to chip what I have stacked over the last 3 days but drizzly and tired and can only work out there half day on sat, gated, have a moller acting up,guess just in time, had some antibiotics left from last absesed tooth and took them last night and this morning, makes me nausaus, may ask him to get a price to yank them all and get dentures, spent several thousand patching them about 8 years ago at university dental school, so all that is falling out now, hard to barter for teeth when he is 500 + per hour and seems like I work all day and dont keep that much, trying to do him a nice job and not worry about the money though, girl friend is short on hours so has been helping she sits in truck and reads most of the time but at least someones there in case something happens. and she keeps stuff neat on the ground too.View attachment 230558
Paul

Lol no one want to see bloke in tree after your post lol! Anyway nice barter:cheers:

dbl612

dbl612

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
xtra duty

Next time you two get together for work you have to let me know... I have to see this show live. Would be well worth the price of admission. Make it a side of the road job and Ill stand out there with a stop sign, orange vest and drinking coffee, show you what I am good at.

don't forget the cellphone and theleo groupies! LOL

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Yea I told my dentist last fall when he drained the last absest tooth that if I was a horse they'ed shoot me, time to scrape off the winter funk View attachment 230568, getting too hot now,
bloke?
Paul
bloke = dude see you were talking obout your girlfriend helping then stuck that pic in whilst we all thinking hottie in bikini picking up sticks :)

2treeornot2tree

2treeornot2tree

Dont cry, just do it
Opppps lol

003-6.jpg
\

Your making me miss my 79 F250. Guy wants to sell it back to me for $1500. He has new doors and alot of parts for it, but i dont really need a nother project. Mine could fit 44" super swampers under it.

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
Well I going to the horse track today thinking longshot and trifectas, so ladies and gentlemen, take care. I think I saw 101 on mowanted last night with the reward money and longshot win might pay off stumper and still have enough for a case of crylon to paint it:)

what pic did they use , any of these 2 ???? View attachment 230595 View attachment 230596 I hate it when they put me on blast ...:msp_biggrin: I just hope they didn't use this one http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/73973_1651624976571_1415415768_31737024_1686913_n.jpg

Last edited:
bootboy

bootboy

Addicted to ArboristSite
He was taking a poke at you because you didn't know how to handle the stump situation... and perhaps making fun that it takes you hours to sharpen a saw?

If you look at the pictures, you'll notice that it's a square filed chain. It was a round filed chain that I took about an hour to file square. I can sharpen a round filed chain in 10-15 minutes.

Latest posts