whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We usually rake everything up the only thing we are usually blowin is what a rake couldn't get. Maybe I'm wrong convince me and I'll get one. I've never used a backpack in the Bartlett and Davey days we used the br 55's also. You really think I would save time?

Yes! And Oh God so. I hated working with guy's who had cheap blowers. The backpacks are a bit cumbersome but they will spruce the place up quick.

today on the way back to the shop we got passed by a few fire trucks couple lights from the shop we start seeing this raging smoke plume turn on our road its straight ahead get down to the end some A-holes set the gigantic brush pile on fire that the township dumped next to our shop after the big storm we had beginning of July. can you say 2 acre brush pile luckily they split up the pile so the whole shebang didn't catch other wise there woulda been close to 4 acres burning. best part of the whole thing one of the owners almost got arrested because the cop would not let him or our trucks into the yard

Yes! And Oh God so. I hated working with guy's who had cheap blowers. The backpacks are a bit cumbersome but they will spruce the place up quick.

So, you worked for guy's that made you blow? And you wish they invested more in blowing?
Just asking. Kinda funny tho. (rhymes with blow).
Jeff :msp_tongue:

Good day today. Knocked out a black cloud hedge trimming job for an overly particular client in the AM, just glad to be done with it. Then went to do a fun storm job for a past customer. Called last night and we rolled up around noon today. Not a bad job. Perfect rig point and TIP in a nearby beech. Tossed a line, wraptored up, set the rigging, then took it apart piece by piece. 2 and a half hours start to finish, including sitting on the dude's porch drinking a manhatten. Wish they were all like this.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I know it wasn't the typical bullchit myself and most others throw out. Just wanted to point out something i've seen guys do often that is basically a waste of time. I just had a brief moment of sobriety.Im drinking as we speak so if you want to talk abought them foxes, painting stuff and lack of work im back!!

No thanks. I'll just wait for my next physics lesson..

Getting married at 3pm today. Say a pray for me. Lol. Trying to get a few hours of work on my grinder this morning so I can finish it up Sunday.

Getting married at 3pm today. Say a pray for me. Lol. Trying to get a few hours of work on my grinder this morning so I can finish it up Sunday.

WAIT ONE DAMN MINUTE !!!!!! Married at 3pm on your working on your grinder ????? What about the bachelor party ???? I mean did you wash the stripper and throw up smell off yet ???? I can't believe that your all non shalant about it , "hey guys I am just sitting in my gayrage with my grinder posting on AS " when I should be RUNNING , or DRIVING as far away from here as possible in the next 7hrs ...... GOOD LUCK BUDDY LOL

WAIT ONE DAMN MINUTE !!!!!! Married at 3pm on your working on your grinder ????? What about the bachelor party ???? I mean did you wash the stripper and throw up smell off yet ???? I can't believe that your all non shalant about it , "hey guys I am just sitting in my gayrage with my grinder posting on AS " when I should be RUNNING , or DRIVING as far away from here as possible in the next 7hrs ...... GOOD LUCK BUDDY LOL

Party was last Saturday night. Thanks

Latest posts

Back