whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, sober up kid, I wasn't referring to you but who you were referring to kid... :hmm3grin2orange:

BTW, I wouldn't refer to you as a kid... Unless I was joking...

four take downs yesterday drop and leaves 3 today not great money them leave lays but they add up!

Looked at one of those yesterday. I told the guy $400 for two smallish trees, some roping involved. He told me it sounded good, said he had already had two other estimates, and was waiting for another on thursday. Said he would let me know. Oh, and he also said I came referred, as I had worked for some friends of his.

Who do these people think they are... I should have told him to take his piddly little job and shove it up his ass! Really though, how many people is this guy gonna gonna drag out to his little shack to look at this crap job!

And here's the kicker... This really made my day... I found longneck bottles of beer on sale for $6.49 a twelve pack... I bought two... That's a case of longnecks for $13.00!!! It's Bush beer but I don't give a rat's ass, I'm not picky... Merry Christmas to me!!! :yoyo:

Man I have not touched that stuff in 15 years but that OK stuff was p- water 3.2 you had to get two cases to get buzzed lol:cheers:

Nice pics OD

Really like this one:

attachment.php

Man I have not touched that stuff in 15 years but that OK stuff was p- water 3.2 you had to get two cases to get buzzed lol:cheers:

Well I've got to tell you rope, I have become accustomed to the 3.2 beer and don't mind drinking it... Keeps me out of trouble...:D

That being said, I dropped some wood at a buddy's house last night and the first thing he did was come out with a Budwieser and said 6 point beer!!! :)

His cousin had gone to KS and brought back a bunch of real beer. We unloaded the wood then went in to sit by the fire and shoot the ####. He would not let me leave until I had had 6 beers... Buddy let me tell ya, If your not used to it 6 real beers will buzz the #### out of ya. Thank god I was only a few houses up the road...

Hahaha. I have been making some lame attempt at moderation this last week or so. Our bud here is 5 percent.. been drinking six a night. It gives a little buzz I'll admit, but is really just a tease compared to the usual.

I guess it's like they say in the gay program "some are sicker than others"! :laugh:

It's all what you get used to I guess. Believe me I drank my share and then some when I was younger... I started cutting back when I quit smoking a couple of years ago because it just made me crave cigs. I still get out and drink a few with friends every now and then but not as much as I used to. Money is tighter these days... Alcohol is just something that kind of tapered off in my life... Guess it's just part of the aging process... To tell the truth I drink more coffee these days... The only prob with that is you loose your tolerance for it. It will sneak up on you and bite you in the ass if you don't watch you P's and Q's... :laugh:

Just had an interview with a lady from the local paper about startup companys and how hard it is to get funding etc etc asking about how i got to where i am so quickly etc etc and what other companies should know about starting a buisness in the tough economy etc etc... It was all real boring until she asked the final question to the wife and i she said what do you for excitement throughout the year? and i just see my wife slam her head into her palm and i said "well there are 2 answers but neither are fit to print" with a gleam in my eye...She said ok off the record then and put down her notebook and i said "well my answer to the people that have asked on my island is different then the one i have told to people that have asked when i was living up north you see its all about context which would you like to here first? she said the northern one since we are in southern maine. So i bestowed upon her a phrase that 371groundie has informed me is the paraphrased immortal words of a woodsman named Davey George "We work in the woods! We get Drunk! and we F#ck Sh#t Up!" she laughed of course and she said so what do you tell the people that ask you on the island? and i changed my accent a bit for effect "well darlin' in the spring summer and fall we fish and f@%k, and in the winter we don't fish!" you should have seen the look on my wifes face as she was hitting me in the arm! it really was priceless! I hope they print it!

i thought i just flushed you........ and just to let you know you are the ass hole in any group you stand in. so no matter where you are standing, you are the ass hole.

good night turd i thought i just flushed.

LMFAO, OD id Rep ya but no bullets!! in regards to flushing treeclimber101.....id say let him sit in the water awhile, spray em down from time to time then flush em!!

some turds you just cant get rid of!!

LXT............

Back