whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I demo'ed a 2900 once, HATED it. That machine tore up every yard I took it on, and I felt as though the wheeled machines did better in the rocks than that thing did.

I agree. A friend of mine ran into a major snag trying to get through rocky terrain. And for what a stumper does there is no need to turf up a lawn with the tracks.

Well, EXCUSE ME!!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Jeff

Hey, I thought they looked good too and they are but there are plenty of times I wish there was something that can Unimog.

If you don't know what a Unimog is then look it up. Its really a noun, I am just using it as a verb in my last statement for convienience.

I don't recall ever seeing anything like that other than some homebuilt contraptions that looked way to cumbersome for what we do. Lets get some close ups. And I am saving a slow dance for you at the Treeman's Xmas Ball.

I guess it is kinda old school. Nice to have a mobile winch that's that fast, and you can lock the tention.. its sort of like having 50 groundys on steroids sometimes.
View attachment 209320

uuuuuunnnnnnggggh!

024-4.jpg

You are making me so tired. What? Do I have to come up there, put my foot in yer ass, burn through yer stash and holler at you for a straight answer?

And you probably wouldn't be able to hack it up here... best stay home and tend to your chores (dishes, mopping floors, etc.). Just saying.

Dam Danno..........you looked worse than me in that pic! Ive been fighting off this sik bug for a couple days now.....it kicked my butt bad!

LXT.............

There is a flu bug going around here too. My wife and kids have had it this week, I havent had it yet.

There is a flu bug going around here too. My wife and kids have had it this week, I havent had it yet.

man thats the bad thing....waiting till its your turn! Id rather have gone thru surgery again than have this!!!!

LXT............

uuuuuunnnnnnggggh!

024-4.jpg

You are making me so tired. What? Do I have to come up there, put my foot in yer ass, burn through yer stash and holler at you for a straight answer?

THE DAN, all you need is your "BINKY" and your good to go...sleep tight my little friend...LOL

Not this time. The load was light after I stripped the limbs. The 3strand was the backup line which I installed from the advise of my friend Justin Case. If I listen to what my friend Justin Turkowski said I would have used a pipe bomb.:D

Lol I really appreciate my winch now :) I can't help but thinking of the time rolling all that out and back up hope you have a helper :monkey:

So.... had scheduled full day off grinding, done at 11! They must have put new teeth on the rental, cause that thing was a monster! Just walked thru it! SWEET.
Guys are asking what to do now, go eat, grab grease guns, a shop vac and windex.

And you probably wouldn't be able to hack it up here... best stay home and tend to your chores (dishes, mopping floors, etc.). Just saying.

If that ain't an open invitation I don't know what is.

just sayin, just sayin, yer always just sayin. I have no idea what yer sayin, don't think you do either but keep sayin.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna order a wraptor and big shot today. Footlocking up these big assed oak trees just for a couple hangers isn't cutting it! You can all call me a hypocrite now, but I ain't stupid.. lol.

Geezer walker powers activate! :msp_laugh:

Last edited:
If that ain't an open invitation I don't know what is.

just sayin, just sayin, yer always just sayin. I have no idea what yer sayin, don't think you do either but keep sayin.

Dan don't get mad , we all wish we had "Sugar Mommas" and only cut trees between school hours and for funny money ....I bet you are a good cook and a great dad and I bet you can mop a mutha ####ing floor with the best of them ..

Back