whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are guaranteed jobs the reason for doing so was the lump sum i get up front. i get the extra for performance over the next 5 years, the lump sum is enough for me to forget about cars and trucks and just get a helicopter.

Nothing in life is guaranteed. My wife's company was bought out by the big D. They really don't care about you or your crews. Its all about the territory. While you are being compensated, I would be surprised if your crews last a year. When they are given a new playbook of rules to follow, most tend to leave. Good luck.

Nothing in life is guaranteed. My wife's company was bought out by the big D. They really don't care about you or your crews. Its all about the territory. While you are being compensated, I would be surprised if your crews last a year. When they are given a new playbook of rules to follow, most tend to leave. Good luck.

Yes and their playbook is retarded.

Had a crazy day, main guy ended up in the Dr's office, think he has ulcers. Of course all they do is agree he needs to see a Dr, so they send him to another!
Had a job walk at a factory, clearing fiber optic lines for a camera. Emergency tree job for a old lady, pin oak, 10" branch broke off and was laying against the house, strait up and down, about 25ft long. Had to go get machine and extra buckets up to the reno, then dump all trucks. By the time I actually got back to the job it was around 2, so I managed to get a few more trees down. I have taken out about 20 medium sized trees there and you can barley tell a difference. The ones that get a pass will be happy to have some room.

Look at the size if these pears we are working on. Satellite dish clearance

ymusuje3.jpg

ha5ebu9y.jpg

Big D? ohio Co. LOL

I surely hope one is not insinuating that a certain employee owned green & yellow tree company is gonna buy his outfit & "LET" him work for the next 5 years?

I know the acquisition team for that company real well & I can pretty much say BULL####!!! you are in no way even close to being large enough for their consideration, I know tree companies in the pittsburgh area & some in ohio that are pretty big & I can tell you this! they havent gotten any buy out offers?

IDK.. this seems a lil far fetched to me?

LXT...............

I surely hope one is not insinuating that a certain employee owned green & yellow tree company is gonna buy his outfit & "LET" him work for the next 5 years?

I know the acquisition team for that company real well & I can pretty much say BULL####!!! you are in no way even close to being large enough for their consideration, I know tree companies in the pittsburgh area & some in ohio that are pretty big & I can tell you this! they havent gotten any buy out offers?

IDK.. this seems a lil far fetched to me?

LXT...............

Only guy I know close in size is Pittsburgh lumber jack? Other than that they are all one bucket outfits.

Here's a pic of the power Company using us like u said could never happen.

Anyway I don't care anymore lxt they gave me enough green not to care about your bull anymore. Size isn't everything its who has the work.

qamymyge.jpg

8ytybavu.jpg

ejetu6uv.jpg

Last edited:
past 2 days had 16 + students for chain saw safe use training wow what mixed bunch of sweet wallys 17 to 55 yold all are long term out of work or similar sad story's to tell. The majority are keen but sadly some are NQR with dna given natural skills. We got wind blown & rained off last 4 hours but they all got a basic go hands on after doing well in class theory. To be fair thou some were just great 1st time saw operators you can tell fast they got this just fine.

I'm listing to 180minute of bird songs as a orphan rainbow looriket sits calm beside me she about 7 / 8 weeks as shown in the vid

Rainbow Lorikeet, Mr Peepers from hatch to 90 days - YouTube

Last edited:
Life's a beach!

Havent talked to him much lately. I know he has been at the beach for a week or so. He said he has lots of little jobs going on.

Just got back from a week at the beach along Lake Huron with the wifey, kids, and best friends fam.
Loads of fun! :)

Wow, Lot's been going on since I left!

I don't know Matt...Get yer lowyer in on this'n!:msp_ohmy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back