whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a place to buy used cone's cheap!
Jeff :tongue2:

Yea I wonder what the pucker factor would be when a Fed ex truck coming ripping through and smashes a outrigger into the truck door ! And we've all seen that damn fed ex guy racing like a bat outta hell with his iPod blasting and dark shades on !

Really?,I did not think that was #####ing and moaning. But sometimes I wish I was not on salary.
8 trucks and 4 chippers washed and home by 10.
Jeff :msp_tongue:

Your full of #### , here's what you did while fleet wash did 8trucks 4 chippers , drank coffee ..... Napped , woke up to "can you move this" ...... Nap ! Talked to the guys for a bit ........ Napped ...... Locked gate ......... Napped went home ! And then lied about how sucky this morning was and took a nap ???

Your full of #### , here's what you did while fleet wash did 8trucks 4 chippers , drank coffee ..... Napped , woke up to "can you move this" ...... Nap ! Talked to the guys for a bit ........ Napped ...... Locked gate ......... Napped went home ! And then lied about how sucky this morning was and took a nap ???

What?,,, no smiley face to show you are joking?
I don't nap,,,
It is a beautiful and non-sucky day!
Jeff

:hmm3grin2orange:
What?,,, no smiley face to show you are joking?
I don't nap,,,
It is a beautiful and non-sucky day!
Jeff

In all seriousness I fell alseep at a traffic light that was like 20 minutes long due to all the P.A. Douchbags here to clog up all of our roads just to get to the beach , so here I am stacked 30th behind cars with bike racks as far as the eye can see , so I said #### it . A little catnap may be in order , only to be rudely awaked by some rammy ##### in a soccer mom who was obviously late for a yoga appointment , so I crept up to the light waited for it to turn yellow and then blew right through stranding her , I watched both her hands giving me the finger as she disappeared in my rearview ! :clap:

And I did it with the 28ft enclosed trailer so you can imagine the puff of black soot that truck coughed out to get that train rolling ! Awwwwwwwwww #### I am such a #### , just retelling that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and puts a smile ear to ear :rock: my friend who has studied the art of douchebaggery for almost 37 years even looked at me and said , "wow man you pull an ####### move like that on a Saturday " and can tell it laughing like a 5 year old ! " you are an #######

Last edited:
That's funny Jeff so did I
egaru9y2.jpg

Tried to finish up the reno, was grinding stumps and a tooth broke off, have never had this happen? Had my 19 y/o running it when it broke, he freaked, thought for sure I was going to go off! But I hit a chunk of concrete before I had him take over, so I am sure that did it. Sucked as I didn't finish, have 5 or 6 more to do. HO totally cool, " no problem, you want your check today?" he wants us to do all the landscape instead of bringing someone else in. Normally I don't do it, but this place is really cool and he and his wife want me to have my way with it. So we will be doing the sod, bringing in a buddy to do the grading, I am not that good at it, he is a wizard. Then redoing all his beds, probably close to 40-45 cubic yards of mulch. Should be pretty fun and a nice change. Dude across the street has me look at a huge hack berry that has a even bigger hole in it, ya could move in the thing its so hollow, but it has a good amount of solid wood still. Guessing here, but I would say its 5ft at DBH and prob 120ft tall, 5ft away from the house. Surprised the thing survived the build. Gave him a big number, and he said he will start budgeting. I told him if he is getting bids, do the research and vett those who show. He told me no need. He was already given my name and he was going to call me and then I showed across the street, so he's not going to bid, just save and have me do it. That's cool, but it isn't signed yet, so......we will see, been told that before!
Tried cutting my hand off with my hand saw, was popping off deadwood in a locust, went for one with a little force, looked solid, it wasn't, went thru it real fast and stabbed my wrist, so now it looks like I tried taken my life with the bandages on my wrist,lol. I know, imadumass

Just took my pickup down to the car wash and had the mexicans buff it up. Always a nice sunday thing. They're not real good with e-brakes or clutches, but better than doing it myself. I even got a little pine tree air freshener. lol.

There's really a ton of stuff I should be doing in preparation for a super busy couple of weeks coming up, but whatever. I'll get it done. Kinda sick of treework at the moment, actually.

Picture of the airbags we put on the one ton. They make a huge difference you can put 3 ton in with no squat keeps you from looking illegal at least. We put the chipper on in the morning then level it out add some chips do some more leveling and so on. I put them in the front and back if my pickup so I can use the western wideout in the snow. With like 30psi in them they ride like a Cadillac go up to a 100 and it won't squat for much anything.

usymata6.jpg

ejyrejyj.jpg

buqudupe.jpg

Last edited:
Went to the office at 7am,, home by 9am.
It is Sunday, very nice weather and a beautiful day.
I am gonna watch my dvr recordings starting with Longmire and a Bud.
Wife and girls at the mall and me and the dogs at home,,
I got to get out early all this week to start a crew at 5:30 and two more crews at 6:30.
But I am not #####ing and moaning!
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

Went to the office at 7am,, home by 9am.
It is Sunday, very nice weather and a beautiful day.
I am gonna watch my dvr recordings starting with Longmire and a Bud.
Wife and girls at the mall and me and the dogs at home,,
I got to get out early all this week to start a crew at 5:30 and two more crews at 6:30.
But I am not #####ing and moaning!
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

I watched the first season on netflix, great show. I havent had a chance to watch much of season two.

Starting a pretty big job at the country club gulf course this week. I have to get some hangers out of some big cottonwoods and do 14 stumps. There is a monster cottonwood on the course, I think it might be one of the biggest ones I have seen. I will get some pics.

Back