whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That is a big one, we have one by one of our dump sites that's about that size. Not too many of those dudes left. We took out one that was almost that big, because it was doing something really bad...........getting bigger:dizzy:

I have determined that the myth is true, if I want it to rain, on a other wise perfect day, with no rain in the forecast, all I need to do is wash my trucks.

Tomorrows my wife and I anniversary so I am not aloud to work today. So she says anyway but I got a quick job to go look at this morning. Then off to spend time with the wife. Think we are going to go shoot some guns and maybe a movie while we have a babysitter.

Signed a nice day of trimming and removal work this morning. Glad the guy said he dont care if it's a month till I am there cause its most likely gonna be a month.

I feel awesome without the ciggys , sore muscles and a headache but that's about it , tore the hell outta my yard and then pruned all my #### , feel like its under control again
syryqe5u.jpg
najy3ema.jpg
yzeqe4yj.jpg
I had no help which was fine but I had company
u9y7urag.jpg

Best of luck to ya on quitting. Glad I never picked it up. Gonna be hard quitting w/ your own business. My Dads owned a repair shop for 20years. A couple times a year he tries quitting but the stress always gets to him.

Best of luck to ya on quitting. Glad I never picked it up. Gonna be hard quitting w/ your own business. My Dads owned a repair shop for 20years. A couple times a year he tries quitting but the stress always gets to him.

I am not going back , worst thing I felt is my wife quit 20 years ago and 2 weeks ago she grabbed a cigarette outta my hand and took a drag . That was that .....

Two of my Uncles on my Mother's side were truck drivers. They would try to quit three or so times a year without much luck. Cigarettes killed the youngest one when he was 55. The oldest one is still alive at 88 but finally did quit smoking about three years ago. He told me he smoked for 70 years...from 15 until 85 years of age.

Two of my Uncles on my Mother's side were truck drivers. They would try to quit three or so times a year without much luck. Cigarettes killed the youngest one when he was 55. The oldest one is still alive at 88 but finally did quit smoking about three years ago. He told me he smoked for 70 years...from 15 until 85 years of age.

The important thing is they're trying to quit. Thats the 1st step. Gotta give them credit for continuing to try.

It sucks I remember my first cigarette , I was smoking weed after work one day and my buddy said your skitzing out ! Try a cigarette it will calm you down , and the rest was history , more like a nitemare

It sucks I remember my first cigarette , I was smoking weed after work one day and my buddy said your skitzing out ! Try a cigarette it will calm you down , and the rest was history , more like a nitemare

I was dating a girl that smoked when I was 17. She was 20. I got started smoking during that time. Older women get you in trouble I guess. Seven years ago when I hit 45 years old I limited myself to five cigarettes a day and I have stuck with that for the past seven years. I smoke them in the evening on the patio with my rum and coke. Sometimes I only smoke two or three but never more than five per day.

If you woundt of skitz out you would of been fine

I cAn put them down any time i wAnt. I actualty enjoy the withdraws and the chalange of quiting a couple a couple times a year.

Latest posts

Back