whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qugeqeny.jpg

nu3ynedy.jpg

u7e4abyt.jpg

nuzysu5e.jpg

unepybu2.jpg

3u6eqe3a.jpg
[/QU
This job makes no $ense, please explain.

The people in the trailer don't own the land. So if the rest of the tree failed the land owner or landlord would have problems. Due to the rot in the tree the job ended up being thousands to just ground it every other guy passed on it. We had that lift maxed out at the top around 85ft I'm not 100% sure I know it's over 80

Last edited:
That's pretty ####ing impressive . I love the redneck flag too .

Guy had a few of them flags in the garage windows lol. That lift was alot faster than the JLG's we have used in the past. Running on battery power all day is sweet haven't been able to hear myself think all day before. We rented it off another site member Grace Tree. He came from over 2 hours away nice guy and an awesome lift.

Last edited:
Yeah and also we got the lift through a36" gate to the one big black cherry we did today, we then put the outriggers out while going down a small grade.2nd ones from a big dead ash from last Thursday, and third pics of the new bandit 6" I picked up for the island job we are starting tomorrow.

Yeah and also we got the lift through a36" gate to the one big black cherry we did today, we then put the outriggers out while going down a small grade.2nd ones from a big dead ash from last Thursday, and third pics of the new bandit 6" I picked up for the island job we are starting tomorrow.

Its pretty sweet i don't like messing with things i think are sweet the check book starts to take a beating. For as much as we need one, for now id rather rent it from him and help him out. After running it id probably pick omee over spider at this point i just liked how everything was setup.

Iphone video of it running.

Bulldog Tree Care Utilizing A Lift To Remove A Rotten Tree - YouTube

In the future i think your going to see bigger companies and smaller alike going that route instead of an extra bucket truck sitting around. You can get incredible reach out of them and the cost of ownership goes down in some areas. Titles, plates, and other vehicle crap.
We will definitely do it it someday as i keep doing this I'm a beat guy anymore id love to ride that thing everyday. I looked they have a straight stick model around 100ft i can see it in the future.

Guy had a few of them flags in the garage windows lol. That lift was alot faster than the JLG's we have used in the past. Running on battery power all day is sweet haven't been able to hear myself think all day before. We rented it off another site member Grace Tree. He came from over 2 hours away nice guy and an awesome lift.

Great to meet you and your crew, Matt. If that monster knuckle boom comes up missing some morning please don't look at my place.
Stay safe,
Phil

Its pretty sweet i don't like messing with things i think are sweet the check book starts to take a beating. For as much as we need one, for now id rather rent it from him and help him out. After running it id probably pick omee over spider at this point i just liked how everything was setup.

Iphone video of it running.

Bulldog Tree Care Utilizing A Lift To Remove A Rotten Tree - YouTube
Make sure to use the outrigger pads I know someone who flipped a tracked lift do to a outrigger sinking into the ground

I heard this saw running as I was finishing up painting my bucket truck. I went to check it out. Mainly ro make sure no one was cutting wood on our property. I see the neighbor up a tree about 35 feet in a climbing tree stand with a saw. I said oh your taking down that tree that leans towards your service wires. He said he was about to top it out. I told him it was gonna take out his wires. He said it woukd just brush it. Ok.i moved out of the way to watch the show. Wish I would have videotaped it. Top broke and fell right on his service wire and pullled them down. I laughed at him and took a coupke pics and came home chuckling.

Got the last coat of paint on the underside of my buckets chipbox. Installed the rest of the vinyl letters on the chip truck and the chipper today.

Phil's lifts pretty impressive, how did you like it? I probably don't have to ask!

I bought a pole saw off Phil and he let me take it for a ride. I liked it a lot and will be using it someday on a job. I think with his tracked lift and mini, he is really positioning himself to take over a niche market of limited access jobs.

Also, his lift eliminates the need for a climber quite often. I believe Phil said he had climbed only a handful of trees this season, the lift does everything else. I'm all for saving the body some physical stress.

Latest posts

Back