whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's an example that not assholes where white
ugumytu4.jpg
I wear my **** into the store , or the pizza joint at lunch ! Safety first old oak , once you put on all your armor then you can act a fool !
Kinda looks like a **** suckin face there.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Expo today!
Mucho good stuff, and nice to meet up with a couple of guys that post here.

Man have I missed this place. Don't know how long the sites been back up and running, but I'm glad it is.
Boring day today. Maintenance work and cleaned out the shop, oh and moved my lazy boy in. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

More easy duty today lifting widow cleaners. A guy called and told me he just put a notch in his tree and now he's afraid it might hit the house. Come right away. I told him I couldn't get there until the end of next week and he'd better call someone else. Be interested in how that came out.
Phil

I hope someday to have a nice shop like that

I'm extremely fortunate. My dad is a retired seed farmer and this shop used to be filled with baged seed ready to be shipped off. image.jpg Hopefully some day I will have enough equipment to fill the whole shop. Wishfull thinking I suppose.
I even get to keep the wood pile out of the rainimage.jpg

I'm extremely fortunate. My dad is a retired seed farmer and this shop used to be filled with baged seed ready to be shipped off. View attachment 318540 Hopefully some day I will have enough equipment to fill the whole shop. Wishfull thinking I suppose.
I even get to keep the wood pile out of the rainView attachment 318541
Only problem with that is its more stuff to brake.

Had my buddy Mike come up with his crane.
Unfortunately we couldn't do the original job. So we ended up doing the back up job. Two leaning maples over a muddy creek. The larger one was hung up in another tree.
Riding the ball made quick work of these trees. (and much safer).
Bonus was moving the logs out of the creek to the driveway where they could be bucked into firewood.
e5ynanu3.jpg

9e9eha6a.jpg

pe3u2aqa.jpg

Y
Thats a good idea how to haul the mini. Saves on a trailer.

Yup, no ramps required :)

Had him bring his mini up for the original job. My mini developed an oil leak last week. Think it's the valve cover gasket. New gasket is in at the Kubota dealer. Just have to find time to pick it up.

Back