whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from salting. What a waste of time. Wet spot here, wet spot there. I'd be surprised if we covered our fuel costs.
180/200.00 a ton Spread and your paying what 78/81.00 a ton , what's the fuel cost , I mean I go out for 5 hours and make 350..00 a truck .

Happy thanksgiving boys!
I'm gonna put down some food today. I think we should have a friendly game of "who can put on more lbs". I weighed in at 216.5 this morning, I'm gonna shoot for 222.5. It's on like donkey kong Jack.

Happy thanksgiving boys!
I'm gonna put down some food today. I think we should have a friendly game of "who can put on more lbs". I weighed in at 216.5 this morning, I'm gonna shoot for 222.5. It's on like donkey kong Jack.
I wont play because I would crush your dreams of winning. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Happy thanksgiving boys!
Yea I'll play ! Sounds glutinous I am also gonna drink heavy , but I am partying 2 hours from home so my wife wil have to be the double D today .

Yea I'll play ! Sounds glutinous I am also gonna drink heavy , but I am partying 2 hours from home so my wife wil have to be the double D today .
Beer or the hard stuff? Beer will put some water weight on you, but when I drink hard A I get the munchies. I'm guessing you will have the munchies prior to drinking though.

Beer or the hard stuff? Beer will put some water weight on you, but when I drink hard A I get the munchies. I'm guessing you will have the munchies prior to drinking though.
What you talking bout, He probably already has the munchies from the wakeandbake!LOL

My wife makes about 4/5 trays of Jell-O shots and the house is usually standard beer and maybe a few mixed drinks but it's just normal liquor

We are going to my wifes aunt and uncles place. The men sit on the back porch drinking beer watching football and the ladies watch the dog show in the living room.

My big football game is tomarrow, Iowa vs Neb.

We are going to my wifes aunt and uncles place. The men sit on the back porch drinking beer watching football and the ladies watch the dog show in the living room.

My big football game is tomarrow, Iowa vs Neb.
I am actually dreading leaving the house today. , I would rather just hang tight today and watch the "cops" marathon ! Lol

Got the whole ******* family coming here in a few hours. Laura is wrapping one turkey in bacon to roast in the oven and I'm doing another bird in the deep fryer. I'm not a big fan of deep fried turkey but I'm a huge fan of standing around outside with a beer around a fire ( well away from the mil ).:) happy ****sgiving you bunch of treetards.

I found my old fart machine, which was missing a remote, while looking for my new fart machine and my new fart machine remote triggers both of them. Double fart machines plus old people with bad hearing as my targets. It looks like it may be a near perfect Thanksgiving at the Grace Tree household. Hope everyone else has a good and safe one.
Phil

Latest posts

Back