whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9ysarape.jpg

abe9u3a6.jpg

Got finished with a office park job today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Badass kenworth

How much does it weigh? Got a pic?
Jeff

It's suppose to weigh 250 lbs. I'm not sure why a husqvarna piece of equipment has a honda motor, but thats the way they come. The guy I bought it from paid 3800.00 new for it, and hardly ever used it. It has a set of green teeth on it and a decent size cutter wheel. It might be a little cheesy, but now I won't have to rent one. 005.JPG 011.JPG

It's suppose to weigh 250 lbs. I'm not sure why a husqvarna piece of equipment has a honda motor, but thats the way they come. The guy I bought it from paid 3800.00 new for it, and hardly ever used it. It has a set of green teeth on it and a decent size cutter wheel. It might be a little cheesy, but now I won't have to rent one. View attachment 325323 View attachment 325324
Oh man. Thats like our little Vermeer grinder. I hate that thing but its done more tgan its share of work. I disabled that stupid brake on the left side as its quite useless but my girlfriend loves the workout it gives my hips and shoulders.

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk

I listed my 78 Ford L-700. Earlier today I went gun shoppin. Held the most beautiful M-4 I have ever seen. Acog, light, laser, folding collapsible stock, front pistol grip, some sort of weird other contraption off the side. Looked like a civilian version if the PVS deal, the grunts get. The rail system throughout. The pistol grip has the spikes that pop out to anchor it in wood or dirt. It is used, but highly kept. But big money for it tho. Just made it through a very obnoxious Christmas and I don't have. The truck hasn't left for work in like, 7 years, but it too, is kept up. But ...... has been found disposable. Had it sold before, but dude couldn't get it started...........battery was dead. New battery and now it will go and be replaced by anti Zombie stuff.

Made a gasifier (sp?). If this thing works........... think about this..... ya use WOOD, to burn WOOD, to make GAS! What the fried chicken! LMAO! Seems pretty stupid to me if this is true and we DON'T make our own FUEL!

Haven't tried it yet, its cold and the wife wont let me try it in the house.

Last edited:
y9u6u9ub.jpg
yvu2a6y4.jpg
tusybyby.jpg
ma9uqe8y.jpg
ahyzynev.jpg
y3unubuj.jpg
9y8edama.jpg

A heaping I Legal load of Brush,(Tops), and 1 big load of wood today.
Probably another 1-2 loads tomorrow

"100% of Home Invasions Occur in a Home" - Sharpsburg

It is as bad as I say. We are the only tree outfit in our county that carries any sort of accident coverage for their employees. Should matter to a lot of people you would think? It doesn't. Not anymore. There is a shitload of folks out there now that don't give a ding dong damn if you even have contractor's liability. It hasn't always been like that. And the Mexican problem...my God man, that deal is off the freakin hook in these parts. If I was going to stay in this business for another 12+ years I would for sure think about somewhere else...but I'm not staying in it that long. I doubt even eight more years...if my ass lives that long.
Hang in there buddy!

It's suppose to weigh 250 lbs. I'm not sure why a husqvarna piece of equipment has a honda motor, but thats the way they come. The guy I bought it from paid 3800.00 new for it, and hardly ever used it. It has a set of green teeth on it and a decent size cutter wheel. It might be a little cheesy, but now I won't have to rent one. View attachment 325323 View attachment 325324

Here is a little stumper that his the schit. Weighs a little more, bout 1300# and cost a little more, bout $26,000, but it will do any stump anywhere. DSCF1120.JPG

You just take it off the same way you loaded it with the k-boom, the better it's packed the easer it is to in load. If it takes 20 picks to fill the box up, you can unloaded it in 6 or 8 picks. We wind row our brush piles as high as the knuckle boom will stack it. Easy peasy :)

You just take it off the same way you loaded it with the k-boom, the better it's packed the easer it is to in load. If it takes 20 picks to fill the box up, you can unloaded it in 6 or 8 picks. We wind row our brush piles as high as the knuckle boom will stack it. Easy peasy :)

prob nicer were the knuckle behind the cab and it had a dump but still an awesome truck.

Back