whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's burnt to **** .
a3ujeduh.jpg
it's from this **** , every shot I took I smoked 2 cigarettes to stop the burn ! I fell asleep and it fell and burnt right through

Here is a little stumper that his the schit. Weighs a little more, bout 1300# and cost a little more, bout $26,000, but it will do any stump anywhere.
  1. A lot of rental companies around here bought those but none kept them because they wouldn't stay together. Just sayin.

I had one you are talking about and had no probs but this is the improved model, not STX 26 but STX 38. $11k more. Has an auto sweep and bigger eng.

That makes sense because my buddy at the rental store here close to me paid like $15,000 new for the one he had and it did not have auto sweep. Rental equip goes through hell but that one did give a lot of probs. At one time there were a good many places trying to get rid of those STX 26 I guess they were for around $5,000.

Actually didn't drink that much last night. Gonna see what I can do to rectify that tonight though. lol

New Years Eve is for Amateurs like me, the pros take the night off... at least thats what I think.

It's the same conversation every 12 months , I drink to like my guests more ! That leads to more drinking as the night progresses and they become more annoying , til I flip and go throw 3 packs of there cigarettes up into my trees and stir there drinks with my **** !
Glad you didnt invite me then. I dont need no **** stirred drinks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back