whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the same conversation every 12 months , I drink to like my guests more ! That leads to more drinking as the night progresses and they become more annoying , til I flip and go throw 3 packs of there cigarettes up into my trees and stir there drinks with my **** !

I would just light up a fatty and everybody was suddenly my best friend.

Looks like we have another piddly snow storm coming. I would rather get 2' all at once and be done with it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Geeze, I should get back into snow removal, even tho I swore I never would again. I am bored out of my mind. Damn sure aint gunna be up no tree right now. We just had another big snow storm, so the warm up on Saturday that cleaned the oaks off, was for not. Now the arctic blast is coming. Talking -9 straight temp. Trying to chill like some of you do, but I am too much of a busy body, need to do something before I go postal.

Holy **** I drank so much last night I woke up and new what it felt like to be Paul first thing in the morning... I mean Happy New Year to you also.

c3581f2af9b989c7f26f6fb642ed877f
So, is it illegal to make moonshine, or just illegal to sell it? I wanna try it.

Headed out super early this morning to watch the metor shower and somehow ended up taking pictures of random tideline life... still not sure how I didnt drop my phone in the water...

rapy7enu.jpg
yneju5ab.jpg
sehu2a2u.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk

Back