whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No blinders here either. I will be getting a 540 sometime in the future also. How many tanks have you put tru yours so far ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About six. Getting stronger and starting to like it more and more. nothing but good things to say about it. Love the 200t also just not $1200 worth of love.. also after using the 540 the 200t seems so boxy. weird I know.

For sure nothing wrong with the 200t or the 540. Will it hold up??? Seems like it would but we will see. Wish I had kept a 200t to see they timed in the cut. I think it waaaay better than the 201t already no questions asked. That to me is what matters. The 200t is gone!! its only a matter of time. I would like to get my hands on a new or like new 200t and see what its got compared to the 540. yes it looks sweeeeet!!!

Nice bunch of saws there. They sure do look clean !! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Those saws work 6 days a week. While myself and another guy file first thing in the morning the groundies get the air compressor going and blow them all out/off instead of standing around.

One of numerous trees we removed that were damaged from the ice storm yesterday. Last pic is the linkage between the chipper handle and clutch. Blew apart at 3, Vermeer dealer was 20 mins away (thank goodness!) had it fixed up and chipping again in 1.5 hours. Filled the truck 3 times and then filled 2 dump trailers and chip truck with the crappy ol willow!
Yup...Willows are one of my least favorite species!

1200!! Damn! I need to list it on ebay then!
Went out and had to remove a dead leader off a oak, was right over the drive way. Weather said 33 and partly sunny..........yeah right. Open up the door to a ambush mini blizzard, it roles out and then the wind roles in. 25-35 is what they said, some dos suckas had to be in the 50 range. So freakin sick of winter. I hate it, I hate it, I HATE IT! Wish I could bring the SoCal weather here. Or bring Iowa culture to SoCal.

Today we have 3 good size firs to slam. Chipping, no bucking. Cheap Italian guy apparently, always tries to renegotiate after the job has been finished. Guys are gonna be late so I have a little time before heading out.

Was just thinking yesterday, Whatever happened to the Aerialist, or AA, or whatever he liked to be called. Doug ? I remember seeing that bizarre video of him getting carted off in the ambulance. Did he leave Arboristsite?

Today we have 3 good size firs to slam. Chipping, no bucking. Cheap Italian guy apparently, always tries to renegotiate after the job has been finished. Guys are gonna be late so I have a little time before heading out.

Was just thinking yesterday, Whatever happened to the Aerialist, or AA, or whatever he liked to be called. Doug ? I remember seeing that bizarre video of him getting carted off in the ambulance. Did he leave Arboristsite?
Sgreanbeans banned him last year.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I think the banning was based as much on misrepresentations he made about his personal history as it was on his conduct at AS. Apparently he made claims about his military background that may have been unsubstantiated. Couple that problem with his objectionable, self-promoting activities and the huge amount of controversy he kept stirring up; his participation was apparently deemed undesirable.

Back