whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tree MDS
Looked at a couple nasty ones (trees), one yesterday and one today. We'll see. I finally found one with a 36" gate that it'd be nice to have one of those queer little mini's for. I was more leaning towards sawing the post off where it goes into the driveway and finding a piece of pipe I could use as a coupler to put it back together. That way I could fit the tractor in.

Just looking at these kind of jobs makes me jones to get back in the saddle. Nothing like smoking a cig high up in a tree between rigging.. listening to the peaceful sound of brush swishing its way off to the chipper.

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
Stop acting like you have any intention on climbing on a regular basis again , I can see that this broken arm will be a lead in to .... It's not me it's the arm early retirement ! LOL and as for the mini nothing screams pro more then ..... Don't worry I brought my saw zaw !

treeman75

treeman75

Addicted to ArboristSite
I was using my mini yesterday when i started hearing a grinding noise. The bearing in the front roller wheel went out, so its at vermeer and will be done tomarrow. I came kinda close to buying a new one but going to hold off tell next spring. Vermeer has a new 725 coming out, going to spend some timereading about it.

tree MDS
I drink more bud than anything but dont mind a bottle of merlot while cooking. Its relaxes me plus a good buzz.

Mmm.. I dunno. The MDS is thinking maybe you need to get away from the old lady a little bit more. He's not talking work with the dude in the pink shirt either. Maybe there's a bowling league or something you can join?? Just thinking here.

treeman75

treeman75

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mmm.. I dunno. The MDS is thinking maybe you need to get away from the old lady a little bit more. He's not talking work with the dude in the pink shirt either. Maybe there's a bowling league or something you can join?? Just thinking here.
Im working on a new hobby right now and thinking of joining the Y to burn off some stress.

no tree to big

no tree to big

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
If i drank that crap my guys would hate me, i am already to uptight.
My guys hate me anyway cause I make them do **** the right way instead of cutting corners. I'm not sure if its the energy drink or that I'm just loosening up after I drink it, about 9 am, but I turn into an animal I start running with brush hurdleing **** to beat a guy to the next piece watch out if Im raking or u might get hit by a missile!
View attachment 368025 This is one i looked at today and might get.
Ah a nice lil couple hour job

Latest posts