whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude. My old lady did the same exact thing last spring. And it was apparently my fault too. Then she did it again causing no damage and I got yelled at for laughing out loud.
My wife backed into my truck a few years ago with her car, i had a big winch bumper on my truck so i had no damage. It sure did f-up her car tho. No yelling involved.

Little brush cleanup and some stump grinding after a little wind storm blew thru early week.
15858d13e3c9eca0012634254ece7568.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rough day ...... Backed up with a load of tree hit a stump and rolled my bobcat .. First time I did that I slipped off a frosty trailer with a new holland and 32" caretree tree spade and landed on the roof , I was 18/19 tops and I climbed out after it rolled on it's side then to it's roof , laughing and not a bit hurt today it went over and landed on it's side .. And I feel 40 I am hurt and it's the first time ever I felt old like this . Sucks real bad

My wife backed into my truck a few years ago with her car, i had a big winch bumper on my truck so i had no damage. It sure did f-up her car tho. No yelling involved.
I had the wife take me to the yard to get the bucket one day and she backed her nice Lil shiny 2012 Sonata into the tongue of a landscape trailer. I guess I don't have to tell you who came out the winner in that little battle.

BTW :
It turns out it was MY fault for having to ask her to take me there.

Back