whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made amends today with a builder that was once a good friend until he stiffed me out of $2,700 on a job back in 2007. The guy had it going good then got involved in a too good to be true financial scam and filed bankruptcy. He left a lot of people holding the bag...owed one small contractor $55,000 and that basically put the guy and his family on the street. Anyway, I told him today I lived over it and he didn't have to turn and practically run every time he sees me.

You are a nice guy.
Jeff

Tore down a 55 and pressure tested it, the seals held up well and I found a leak at the impulse tube but still runs erratically and can get the carb to adjust. It was cold in the shop and I took some short cuts and lost.

5 Harleys out for the annual new years ride. 50 miles and 22 degrees. Lunch at our favorite local bar and a few frosty beers. Thanks for all the wisdom and laughs. Learned a lot from all on here.IMG_20150101_121700_722.jpg

Sat on my ass and spent my free time today reading through the CA study guide. Planning on taking the test this spring.

Welded some tubing together to mount an under bed box on my F550. Got it all finished but didn't take final pictures. To busy trying to finish up before dark so I could throw some paint on it.

Welded some sleeves in for the bolts to go through so it wouldn't crush the tubing when the bolts are tightened.

Sent out some invoices, ordered some dirt bike parts and picked up some saw parts. Building 3 jred 2171 and a 2172 from the ground up; crank bearings, seals, pistons, fuel system. I have a 044 to finish up as well.

Probably mess with saws in the morning, then go split some firewood in the afternoon. Mid 20's tomorrow, which will be the warmest day this week.

Latest posts

Back