whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen an ad online for arborist training seminar. A class to prepare yourself for the test.
$125.00 to prep for a $200+ pass fail test.

Great money maker but I wouldn't feel comfortable profiting off ignorance.

Little crane axadent, my crane and my fault. O and in my back yard. A bit of miscamunation between me and my son about what we were doing after a long day and over it went. Truck frame got bent a bit but nothing we can't fix. No one got hurt and that's all that matters.

Attachments

• 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 16.jpeg
    16.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 81
I was telling him what to do instead of letting him do what he knew. We we're moving the chipper truck top from the rear on the crane, it was only a few feet and I was in a hurry and told him not to worry with the front outriggrrs just use the rear. After that I told him to boom over the side as now I wanted to put the basket on the back, I forgot about the front outriggrrs he tried to put down when we started. The ground collapsed under the rear outriggrrs and the weigh of the boom took it over. No pick was on the hook.

What I did today
24b71c909d91f97722dfd976dbf80102.jpg
fb25b2b0d6a034697ed6ce12d88ab214.jpg
a57252be2ce25d2d77fb99a6db757789.jpg

Thanks guys. My crappy day dont seem so crappy any more. I still gotta go buy a bar for my 192. The tip finally came apart. Sucks about your crane Oak. I have nightmares about that ****. Literal nightmares.

Back