whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449080084.068903.jpg
Gotta leave the stupid thing 12' high so they can carve it into who knows what !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

split wood for 3 hrs in the dark under the rain .... It sucked .... But the new splitter is staring to loosen up and run alot nicer and what's even nicer is it should just about have itself paid back by the time I finish splitting what I have on the ground and get it sold......

Jesse

This morning I'm minding my own business, towing the tractor out to the job with my old one ton and chatting with my friend. Driving through the main strip we pass the newest startup heading the other way in a pickup with some other blazer S10 looking thing behind him. I was busy talking and just looked over to read the annoying banners over the top of the windshields. I get literally not three minutes down the road and my phone rings. Its the punk kid. Apparently he's upset because he waved and I didn't wave back, said the guy riding with him said I looked right at him. "Somebody waves to you and you can't wave back"?? "I'm just trying to be polite and wave to the other guys". I explained to him that I didn't even see him wave, and just kept calm. Then he proceeded to ask me "how we're doing, etc". Mind you, this is a person I've never even met in my entire life,, wouldn't know him if I tripped over him!! I guess just because some goober puts a banner over the top of his windshield calling himself affordable tree, I'm somehow supposed to be obligated to acknowledge his presence. Amazing. I think "treeguys" may actually be getting more stupid. Who would've thought it was possible. I guess I'll have to make sure I wave next time.:laugh:

Sounds like he's defensive. Some people! Did some pruning today on some cruddy crabapples which someone had the cool idea to top them at seven feet many moons ago. Ugh. I'm not working with Corinthian marble here.
6f399a7f66eb912628c76a7a4f2a4923.jpg

Latest posts

Back