whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh ... Urban dictionary lies ..... Anyways that old shredder wannabe chipper saved me 40 miles today cuz I dident have to haul it out as brush .... 2 box elders hanging over the canal and a standing dead elm ...... Massdam rope puller worked slick aside from the bit of rain it was a great day

Jesse

Cutted some grass to make it a bit cleaner and not grow against the poles.
Also cleaned the shop and bought a Husqvarna 365 :)

d55672d4e968173e0a9c0914c37db6b6.jpg

51c16da8ec5e71d2065d0504e3a77854.jpg

Went to down to the Mainline to give an estimate - I knew I should not have gone as its to far to go to try to outbid others on a monster tree but I thought " what the hell". Every ****ing road was closed, was detoured 16 million times, get there and its like the concrete jungle with a monster tulip over the neighbor's. Tried to get back home and all the roads were closed, driving on the highway ( Yeah, the highway! You know that place where all the people in their little zippity do dah cars go screaming by doing 'bout 90? I was there! Don't wanna go back.) all I wanted was to get my ass off the seat and stretch out. Seconds became minutes, minutes became hours. I really hate it out there. I think at one point I was actually on the Surekill Expressway. Son of *****! Get me a drink! I must have pulled 12 U-turns right in the middle of every intersection spitting gravel at all clean the shiney Bimmers and Marcedeseses.

Cutted some grass to make it a bit cleaner and not grow against the poles.
Also cleaned the shop and bought a Husqvarna 365 :)

d55672d4e968173e0a9c0914c37db6b6.jpg

51c16da8ec5e71d2065d0504e3a77854.jpg

Where's all your tools? Surely you must have more that we can see on that board, there's way too much space between your tools. You've got 3 tool chests that we can't see, right?

Where's all your tools? Surely you must have more that we can see on that board, there's way too much space between your tools. You've got 3 tool chests that we can't see, right?
Haha left and right of the photo are more tools, and i have some racks full of stuff i can't put on my wall :)

My grandpa asked me if i could dig out his kitchen garden. Has been a long time ago for me that i have done that. Anyways here is a picture of what it looks like.

fb5da289d7fef416169c5c8d4f7a6384.jpg

9193a003f34e41d4dab4b51e43967799.jpg

Latest posts

Back