whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tree94

Tree94

ArboristSite Operative

Watch the clip at 4:40.

From the trunk almost uppercutting her, to the full rev after it fell

Btw watch all those "tree cutting fail" videos if you haven't already, I could watch them all day

tree MDS
My truck is more like 29,700 if you wanna get picky. It’s just a job. Two guys, a bucket and a tractor took a day to get that mess off the house. No crane needed, per customer request. We’ve moved onto the other 20k worth of non crane related TREEWORK now.

Everybody’s an arborist.

dbl612

dbl612

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Regardless of whether or not they can start a chainsaw,,,
there is no doubt that you are acknowledgeable, hard working guy that has an admirable set up of equipment now. a some point in time, you will get older and realize its not a tree vs man thing, its a working smarter thing. I'm pretty sure thats why you bought that beautiful new equipment! try to drag yourself out of the dark ages.

gorman

gorman

Addicted to ArboristSite
My truck is more like 29,700 if you wanna get picky. It’s just a job. Two guys, a bucket and a tractor took a day to get that mess off the house. No crane needed, per customer request. We’ve moved onto the other 20k worth of non crane related TREEWORK now.

Everybody’s an arborist.

Some elaboration on this 20k job??? Don’t just say that and not tell more. That’s just teasing.

Latest posts