What A Great Bunch Of Guys !!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that is TROOF, I do too. I can cook it! Pulled pork, brisket, ribs - oh yes!
You left out the yard bird!!!! Not ashamed to admit it,,,,, My wife is the Brains in our cook team,,,, I just hustle firewood (go figure???), FWIW, on Valentines Day We just Placed 6th in IBCA Third coast region Sanctioned Cookoff w/26 teams...

Powder coated mufflers,thats a bit flash.

Nothing but the best for Randy :bowdown:

Not for me........

One of Steven's saws.

Hope your in no hurry for the 5105, my friend was using it the other day and dropped a tree on it.....

Dude. That sucks. If I can help with funding for the repair. I owe you one.....or two......maybe three. Hell........5 or 6 prolly.

If that is TROOF, I do too. I can cook it! Pulled pork, brisket, ribs - oh yes!

I have this friend see......

You left out the yard bird!!!! Not ashamed to admit it,,,,, My wife is the Brains in our cook team,,,, I just hustle firewood (go figure???), FWIW, on Valentines Day We just Placed 6th in IBCA Third coast region Sanctioned Cookoff w/26 teams...

And there he is. :laugh:

I can do the yard bird as well. I gladly defer to the guy that is in 6th place :happybanana: in the cookoff. Its all good -- especially the results! :sweet:
Otherwise, there is nothing like BBQ in all its forms cooked right! :happy:

:barbecue:

I do OK on everything but my turkey breast is hard to beat. I had my concession trailer at the American Royal a few years ago. I had one of the judges tell me my ribs were the best he tasted all weekend. Chances are another judge could have tried them and thought they were no good at all. To me bbq is kind like sex. The worst I've was still wonderful.

Opened another box. :rock:

View attachment 407066

All NOS Poulan parts. 3750 top end, seals, gaskets, recoil, complete clutch cover, two 16" replaceable tip bars.

Rebuilt HDA 137 carb.

I feel the love. :)

Those still have a Ohio smell to them from the road salt. ;) Nice to see them getting used. :rock:

so that means that mini mac didn't make it yet,,,,, if you want I will go up on the 4 lane and scrape a chicken or 2 off the road,, saw 2 last night that was flatter then pan cakes

I do OK on everything but my turkey breast is hard to beat. I had my concession trailer at the American Royal a few years ago. I had one of the judges tell me my ribs were the best he tasted all weekend. Chances are another judge could have tried them and thought they were no good at all. To me bbq is kind like sex. The worst I've was still wonderful.

Yeah that happens too!!!

Send me samples.......I'll be a fair judge. :)

WE working on it!!!

I needs to head up to TN to be there when the samples arrive :baba:

The thought of BBQ makes my mouth water!

Back