What a great wife, My birthday present

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskystihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
How can you not love her?
A trip to get a hopped up 390xp got cancelled due to family illness and heres what she brings home last night for my birthday. Dealer gave her a better deal than I could get, guess it pays to be good looking at the saw shop.

Last edited:
I'll post a video when I get back from the Michigan spring game. I wanna see what all the hype is about this thing. In all seriousness this is a very well constructed saw. Figured I'll get 15 20 tanks in it and put the dp cover on it.

Good woman, can I have a pint of her blood to give it to my wife!

I asked my wife for one of two things on my birthday, a new 372XPW, or her waiting for me at home after work with nothing on but a smile.....I got neither.:mad:.......Cliff

I'm goin to the dealer later and complain about discrimination. He gave her 10% off an extra chain and a hat, from that tightwad it might as well been his kidney, but he is a great dealer so i'll let it go.

Nice birthday present for sure.

Nice wife also, but I can see by they way she can heft that big ole Stihl around, that you better mind your P & Q's around her!

Yeah I know. She splits most of our personal wood for the house. With a splitter of course, not because i'm lazy but but because she does it so she doesn't have to work out. She's little but strong.

Yeah I know. She splits most of our personal wood for the house. With a splitter of course, not because i'm lazy but but because she does it so she doesn't have to work out. She's little but strong.

That's great! I got mine out dragging brush to the pile yesterday. I called her a stout little briar dog and she didnt like that too well :givebeer:

Deb's actually a great gal, but like every other woman I've known, has a mean side that you want to stay away from!

She is actually throwing a 50 year birthday party for my tonight, even hired my favorite local band, rented a clubhouse, etc. I'll probably get to see her sometime later this evening with nothing on but a smile......but I'm still going to try to hit her up for that 372XPW!.......Cliff

Dealer gave her a better deal than I could get, guess it pays to be good looking at the saw shop.

I've noticed that. My wife got me a mega deal on a 660 a few years back. She likes the banter of the saw shop/builders' merchants type shops.

Happy Birthday!!!

Latest posts

Back