what are you paying for synthetic 2 stroke oil?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when I thought the Oil Crusade was coming to halt? Yungman wants to start a separate forum, Windthrown feels the topic needs more lubrication, and the fever appears to be coming to a peak! We all seriously need to calm our fervor for this topic...it's unhealthy! Now, I realize that it's a question that demands our supreme focus...but we have family and friends that require a little of our time too...may I suggest that we postpone the Oil Crusade's Winter Offensive so that we can share of ourselves a little more with others in our lives? Is it possible? What does the oil committee say?

Sheik Abdulluh Windthrown ibn Saud wishes to vote for a continuation of the OPEC ArboristSite Counsil discussions, if you please.

you guys have hijacked this thread!

Hey guys I started this thread more as a poll of what folks are paying for synthetic 2-stroke oils.....not to debate which oil is best, why some cost more (or less), which one to use, etc.
I understand that there have been many threads discussing the above and they went on and on, and on,......so I'll go on no more
Best regard, me

This is kind of comical. Everyone raced out to buy every quart of 2T they could find. Now they're trying to sell it as fast as they can. Looks like Mobile's the ones that made out. Seriously, I wouldn't be afraid to keep the stuff around for a few years. I just don't see it going bad that fast. Use it in your weed eater or something. Treat your hot-rodded chainsaws to some real oil like the Klotz R-50 I'm using:cheers:

Hey guys I started this thread more as a poll of what folks are paying for synthetic 2-stroke oils.....not to debate which oil is best, why some cost more (or less), which one to use, etc.
I understand that there have been many threads discussing the above and they went on and on, and on,......so I'll go on no more
Best regard, me

I guess I was the guilty one that put a post to poke some innocent fun this morning, didn't expect to bring an avalanche of replies!!!

For that, at least I would come back to answer your question. I bought the 16oz Echo Power Blend in Home Depot for $4.99. It is a synthetic blend. I bought Stihl Ultra 16oz for $6.99, never open it yet, I have been using Echo. Mobil 2T for $7.99 a quart. Blower don't like it, am giving the remaining away. My prices are all bad because I only buy small quantities. My new Shindaiwa EB3410 is very picky on oil, it idle rough on everything except Echo. Don't even like it's own brand, Shindaiwa One!!!!! You would think being Shindy, should like it's own brand!!! What kind of engineer they have!!! Soooo Echo it is. Don't feel like trying the others anymore. Still have Stihl Ultra, Amsoil Sabel and a bunch of Shindi One unopened yet.

Latest posts

Back