What Chainsaws do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windthrown

361 Junkie
Reaction score
If money was no object, and they were available, what chainsaw or chainsaws would you want Santa to bring you???

Me? First on my list is a fully Lakerized (ported, muffler mod, turbocharged) Stihl MS 361. And then a new stock Dolmar PS7900, and a sweet pair: the new Dolmar PS350 and PS420. Then an MS880 for showing off in the shop, and a MS 441 to fell bigger trees with I suppose. And then lets see, I guess an MS 260 Pro cause my brother has the 026 that I had, and a fully Woods modded MS 460 for ripping larger stuff with. And then a hotsaw for playing with when I am bored with all the other saws, and to take to logging shows. Then of course I will need a fully stocked chainsaw shop full of parts to keep all this stuff running and in bars and chains. And a gas station to run them all on, and a lifetime supply of oil mix, spark plugs and bar oil. And a massage therapist to keep me in shape after all the chainsawing. And a chef to keep me fed out in the woods. And a portable hot tub for after-cutting relaxation, and a refrigerated truck full of beer. Oh, and a herem of chainsaw cheerleaders to rave about my cutting skills, and for playing in the hot tub after chainsawing.

I think that will cover it... how about you guys? :greenchainsaw:

I want a STIHL 361!!!! not only will it cut down trees, it will cure cancer, fight crime,clean up your garage, drive the kids to school, get you a beer when your thirsty. You can pretend it's a pony, take it fishing, carve pretty things with it,
It will change the oil in your car, mow the grass, plow the snow,rake the leafs, And if your a real Stihl man you can even have SEX with it.
na...... ill just take a 372xp!

I want a STIHL 361!!!! not only will it cut down trees, it will cure cancer, fight crime,clean up your garage, drive the kids to school, get you a beer when your thirsty. You can pretend it's a pony, take it fishing, carve pretty things with it,
It will change the oil in your car, mow the grass, plow the snow,rake the leafs, And if your a real Stihl man you can even have SEX with it.
na...... ill just take a 372xp!

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

If money was no object, and they were available, what chainsaw or chainsaws would you want Santa to bring you???
I think that will cover it... how about you guys?

A CH3120 built hotsaw.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out what to buy to replace the "redneckized" 346, and now you want me to figure out what Santa should bring me? Are you kidding?

Fine the, I want one of each, then I can figure out which one's I like, and sell the rest!!

MS 440 or MS 460, wrap handle, 25" or 28" bar, full skip chain would fit the bill nicely.

A 681 Solo and a 30 year old def mute woman that is a nymphomaniac and has 34 DD's

You dumb:censored: !!!! You want a 19 year old deaf mute with no teeth that is a nymhomainiac!!! Preferably 3 feet tall!!! At 30 they are set in there ways, 19 they are eager and trainable!!!

Latest posts

Back