What do the green dots in the Signature represent?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kah68

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
When I scroll over these dots/buttons/indicators, There are little sayings with them, what do they mean?

Right now yours means you need to go wash your hair:hmm3grin2orange:
I'd recc 'Head & Shoulders' :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Really though, its a deep and dark secret, accompanied by a dusty and frightful story, when you have posted your 100th useful post all will be revealed.

:)

:cheers:

Serge

Last edited:
I'd recc 'Head & Shoulders' :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Really though, its a deep and dark secret, accompanied by a dusty and frightful story, when you have posted your 100th useful post all will be revealed.

:)

:cheers:

Serge

Too funny...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Do not worry about those little green dots, they just are a barometer
for the little hairless chiahuahuas around here, to let them know that
someone, somewhere, acknowledges the fact that they have dropped feces
on the worldwide web, and they approve, or disapprove, of the taste of said
feces.
Around here, it is referred to as rep.
Kind of like hounds, sniffing a common hydrant, and commenting on the
smell.
If a poster comes along with a girl name, like Beavergirl, they hike their legs up real high.... Because that is one good username.

Yea +1 on the update maybe it should read "MUST OWN A DOLMAR":deadhorse:

Scott

Ouch!

If you have 10 red dots I think it already says that.

Very Good.

I do have a confession; I did look at a Makita at Home Depot today. It was only a brief moment in time and I'm trying to get it washed out of my mind.

Went to the Pennsylvania Farm Show today. Saw a few Solo saws sitting there. Looked alot like Dolmar. The fellow got a tad offended when I said that. Every saw I looked at had a nice puddle of bar oil under it. I teased him about that too, and once again, he didn't laugh. It's getting toward the end of the Show and I'm guessing his sense of humor has broken.

After you get a few dots it'll say you must own a stihl, but when there is no more room for all the dots it'll say: you reached your peak you now own lots of Husqvarnas

The best is when you drag your cursor over Woodie's rep and it says Woodie must own a Stihl hahahahaha.:hmm3grin2orange:

After you get a few dots it'll say you must own a stihl, but when there is no more room for all the dots it'll say: you reached your peak you now own lots of Husqvarnas

Wishful thinking...Husky guys have to have some form of wives tale to tell. This is a good one though Beryman, I like it...but, wishful thinking...:cheers:

Latest posts

Back