What do you think Husqvarna's best saw is?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So choosing the saw I prefer is comparing two saws? Oookay man. And yea, it don't matter, as I said before, to each his own. I agree, it's getting lame. Especially since I never called either one a POS.:laugh:

Guy asks about husky saws. Then the blind faith Stihl fukers come in and start talking about why Stihl's are better.

Guy asks about husky saws. Then the blind faith Stihl fukers come in and start talking about why Stihl's are better.

:ices_rofl: What about you, Mr. Husky? Calling me out for saying I preferred a 660 over a 390. Even after I gave props to the 372 and 346? Don't call me blind. You're blinders are so thick you need a prescription for them. Go orange or go home, right? Your the one popping out all the comparisons not me.

Give it a break wah-baby. You still having 261 withdrawl or what?:( It'll get better with time.

You will never see me calling Stihl the "almighty". Everybody here knows that. Don't make assumptions if you don't know any better. I'll gladly take a 7900 or a 372 over a 440.

ha ha. now your the expert on falling saws? Your just as bad as Sawtroll, commenting on **** you know nothing about. When did you become a logging expert?

LOL, hit a nerve? It is well known the 395 is a cinderblock. Should I have called it a heavy, good for nothing, boat anchor, sun burnt POS?:laugh:

Take a chill pill, relax. They are both great saws, should I mention that again? The lighter 660 is better to pack around all day, moving around tree to tree, IMO. And I have been called a logger.:D The term logger can be taken several ways. When I'm cutting for my buddies CSM, I play the logger role, 'cause nobody else wants to cut the big stuff. I run a saw, the Stihl 044 w/28" Oregon RW bar, like a pro. Soon to be a 28" Stihl RW.:rock:

:ices_rofl: What about you, Mr. Husky? Calling me out for saying I preferred a 660 over a 390. Even after I gave props to the 372 and 346? Don't call me blind. You're blinders are so thick you need a prescription for them. Go orange or go home, right? Your the one popping out all the comparisons not me.

Give it a break wah-baby. You still having 261 withdrawl or what?:( It'll get better with time.

You will never see me calling Stihl the "almighty". Everybody here knows that. Don't make assumptions if you don't know any better. I'll gladly take a 7900 or a 372 over a 440.

Called you out? Really. I'll tell ya, I dont' have husky blinders on, I never have and never will, I've had, and still have plenty of stihls, maybe even more then you've had.

261 withdrawl? really, I unsubscribed to that thread long ago, stupidest thing I ever seen.

Its ok, you'll get over me soon.

Called you out? Really. I'll tell ya, I dont' have husky blinders on, I never have and never will, I've had, and still have plenty of stihls, maybe even more then you've had.

261 withdrawl? really, I unsubscribed to that thread long ago, stupidest thing I ever seen.

Its ok, you'll get over me soon.

Probably way before you get over me. :notrolls2:

I'm sure you have more saws then me genious, I only have three. Yea you called me out just like you do everybody else on here who's opinion differs with yours. Truth is, I mentioned I liked a 660 over a 390 and that chapped your little hiney. Then you went on about the 20 reasons why I should not compare the 390 to the 660 and how much cooler the 395 was, etc.
You should'nt call someone a fanboy without cause. I have always treated all brands equal on here.

Probably way before you get over me. :notrolls2:

I'm sure you have more saws then me genious, I only have three. Yea you called me out just like you do everybody else on here who's opinion differs with yours. Truth is, I mentioned I liked a 660 over a 390 and that chapped your little hiney. Then you went on about the 20 reasons why I should not compare the 390 to the 660 and how much cooler the 395 was, etc.
You should'nt call someone a fanboy without cause. I have always treated all brands equal on here.

Dude? you really that stupid? I gave 20 reasons why you should not compare? Ok, show me the 20? All I said was you can't really compare the 2 of them, is that so hard to take? Now I call everybody out on here? Yup, I guess you are that stupid. Why don't you show me a few examples? And fighting with 2K doesn't count, been doing that a long time, all in fun. So anyway, cary on with all your false accusations.

Stupid? Wow, you breaking out the big words now eh?

Dude, it all boils down to me stating that I liked a 660 a little more than a 390 and you did'nt like that. I never once made any comparisons as to why I make that choice. Then you called me a "blind faith Stihl fuker" and stupid.

It's all good on this end fellow. I guess, "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me" is the saying that comes to mind.

Have some rep, use what you want and I'll do the same. IMO, you wanted to give your opinion, and did'nt like mine too much. So a third time, I'll say "to each his own", count em.

You can't really compare the two, 660 and 390. Now you can compare a 660 to a 395, and well, the 395 is a better saw.

Stupid? Wow, you breaking out the big words now eh?

Dude, it all boils down to me stating that I liked a 660 a little more than a 390 and you did'nt like that. I never once made any comparisons as to why I make that choice. Then you called me a "blind faith Stihl fuker" and stupid.

It's all good on this end fellow. I guess, "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me" is the saying that comes to mind.

Have some rep, use what you want and I'll do the same. IMO, you wanted to give your opinion, and did'nt like mine too much. So a third time, I'll say "to each his own", count em.

Look at what I said, I quoted it above so its easy for you. How do you get that I did not like your opinion from what I said? I was stating that you can't compare the 660 to 390? The way I see it you didn't like that.

Why are you avoiding the rest of my questions? When you say I call out other members when I don't like their opinion? And where is all these 20 reasons I gave? Show me some examples please? Or are you a liar?

Look at what I said, I quoted it above so its easy for you. How do you get that I did not like your opinion from what I said? I was stating that you can't compare the 660 to 390? The way I see it you didn't like that.

Why are you avoiding the rest of my questions? When you say I call out other members when I don't like their opinion? And where is all these 20 reasons I gave? Show me some examples please? Or are you a liar?

I think anyone who reads that post would know I was exxagerating. You know it too, you just have to try to use any little thing to make a moot point. Calling me a blind faith Stihl fuker tells me you did'nt like my opinion. You obliously have to get the last word in, so I'll go to bed after this post to let you do that. You racked off a few reasons why you thought a 395 is better, not 20 but a few. Sorry no one exxagerates where your from. You're too much man. Even after you told me I compared the 390 to the 660 and gave your opinion on why the 395 is superior, I said to each his own.
To each his own mean that you run what you run, and I'll do the same. Can you figure that part out?
Okay, then either drop it, or keep looking like a big baby, it's up to you. I have already tried to end it with my last post. I know babies always have to have the last word so you get right to it.
It's easy to call someone "stupid" "liar" behind your little screen aint it? I never went to name calling, you did. Shows me alot about you.
Have yourself a fantastic night bud. Out.

Start your own stihl thread if you want. This thread aint about them pos's

Sounds like a response from someone who really enjoyed my opinion, eh? :)

Last edited:
For the most part,I think all modern day pro saws are equal, it's their operators that are not.
Someone who knows what they are doing with a stock 026 can cut alot more wood than a guy with a 385 who doesn't.
For most saw owners here, I think it's just a glorified hobby and probably just an extension of the ego. " I have an 066, therefore I am." kinda thing, but it's all good.

Gypo

AMEN...I am glad to see GYPO still knows his ####.:clap:

Back